Character Discussion Akainu is a better father than Shanks and Kaido.

Kaido's daughter - sexy, big booba, strong af :goyea:
Akain's "daughter" - unremarkable, Uta cosplayer, likes Koby which means she has mental issues :gonope:
Kaido's daughter: "I'm Oden" "I'm Oden" "My name is Oden" "Momo is my son":whitepress:

If it wasn't for all that, I would agree with Yamato being better.

At least Hibari so far isn't some crazed girl obsessed with a certain person and trying to be that person.:optimistic:

Kaido's daughter: "I'm Oden" "I'm Oden" "My name is Oden" "Momo is my son":whitepress:

If it wasn't for all that, I would agree with Yamato being better.

At least Hibari so far isn't some crazed girl obsessed with a certain person and trying to be that person.:optimistic:
The Oden schtick is annoying yes, but it doesn't affect me enjoying Yamato that much.
The fakeout of her joining the crew does tho

Kaido's daughter - sexy, big booba, strong af :goyea:
Akain's "daughter" - unremarkable, Uta cosplayer, likes Koby which means she has mental issues :gonope:
Kaido's daughter : mentally ill namifaced larper with the mental age of a 8 yo who thinks she's a man and wants to kill her own father
Akainu's daughter : Sweet young lady with a unique face and a cute accent, with a sense of justice and who follows her father footsteps. Free and not locked up in her father basement

Kaido's daughter : mentally ill namifaced larper with the mental age of a 8 yo who thinks she's a man and wants to kill her own father
Akainu's daughter : Sweet young lady with a unique face and a cute accent, with a sense of justice and who follows her father footsteps. Free and not locked up in her father basement
Kaido's daughter: has an arc's worth of action behind her to be judged by
Girl with same accent as Akainu: "one panel? Enough for me ig!"