Future Events Akainu is the final villain

S

Sasaki Kojirō

nibba has nothing for his proof but a joke SBS where Oda dodges the question because he doesn't want to insult Akainu's power, so he basically calls the reader's mom a creature/animal and have her be only stronger than Kaido
:risiup:

We have manga facts that Kaido was so weak he lost to a training rookie, even after receiving help from another yonko and the biggest help possible from CP0

If Luffy started the fight with all his power ups, he would quite literally fuck Kaido less than mid diff
:shame:
Manga author Oda: Hey Oda is my mom stronger than Akainu? Oda the guy who writes the manga: Yes, she's even stronger than Kaidou.

Aramaki the opponent of EOS sanji: If kaidou was here I would never have come to Wano, him and his presence that kept enemies away from WANO.

Aokiji the same as Akainu = BB's subordinate the same guy who was calling Kaidou a fearsome monster

Cry more, Kaidou is stronger than Akainu.
How am i crying? lmao
I must have hit a nerve there haha
How are you able to keep reading the manga, when mentioning the things that happened in the manga, trigger you so much?
Irrelevant argument, didn't you see PRE-TS luffy scaring and making the admirals sweat after using basic COC?
How is that an irrelevant argument? lol
Is it irrelevant because Kaidou and Big Mom lost to 3 rookies?
You are counting ''sweat drops'' of surprised reactions, but you say being actualy defeated by someone is irrelevant....that is some new level of coping lmao
Was it confirming that both were dead or is that another guess of yours?

Oda on SBS: My mother is stronger than Akainu
Manga author's response: She is even stronger than Kaidou.
And no, Kaidou was defeated by an entire gauntlet after wasting energy with an island + dozens of opponents.
Another of my guess? What did i guess about besides that?
We saw them boiling in magma and have never seen them again - plus we ended up with 2 people replacing them, Luffy and Buggy. If they are stil alive why did they lose their Yonkou status to a literal clown? lmao
They are dead, dead to Akainu's element.

Hey manga facts are irrelevant! Let's bring a joke SBS into the discussion!!!!
:denzimote:
Big mom said in the manga that with the Giant Race she could have defeated all of the other Yonkou and EVEN Whitebeard. You know the Whitebeard that got half of his head blown off by Akainu? And all an Enraged and Bloodthirsty WB did to Akainu was give him a bleeding head.

Oh no! Kaidou fought a dozens of fodders that couldn't damage him - that surely did a number on him! He was at 5% strenght after those monster fodders lmao

Kaidou died to something his fans hate the most - Admirals. And it wasn't even an actual Admiral, it was just his element - no wonder the damage controll you do:kobeha:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

How am i crying? lmao
I must have hit a nerve there haha
How are you able to keep reading the manga, when mentioning the things that happened in the manga, trigger you so much?

How is that an irrelevant argument? lol
Is it irrelevant because Kaidou and Big Mom lost to 3 rookies?
You are counting ''sweat drops'' of surprised reactions, but you say being actualy defeated by someone is irrelevant....that is some new level of coping lmao

Another of my guess? What did i guess about besides that?
We saw them boiling in magma and have never seen them again - plus we ended up with 2 people replacing them, Luffy and Buggy. If they are stil alive why did they lose their Yonkou status to a literal clown? lmao
They are dead, dead to Akainu's element.

Hey manga facts are irrelevant! Let's bring a joke SBS into the discussion!!!!
:denzimote:
Big mom said in the manga that with the Giant Race she could have defeated all of the other Yonkou and EVEN Whitebeard. You know the Whitebeard that got half of his head blown off by Akainu? And all an Enraged and Bloodthirsty WB did to Akainu was give him a bleeding head.

Oh no! Kaidou fought a dozens of fodders that couldn't damage him - that surely did a number on him! He was at 5% strenght after those monster fodders lmao

Kaidou died to something his fans hate the most - Admirals. And it wasn't even an actual Admiral, it was just his element - no wonder the damage controll you do:kobeha:
Aramaki the opponent of EOS sanji: If kaidou was here I would never have come to Wano, him and his presence that kept enemies away from WANO.

Manga author Oda: Hey Oda is my mom stronger than Akainu? Oda the guy who writes the manga: Yes, she's even stronger than Kaidou.
bozo, did you just lie?

Oda never said that the mom was stronger than Akainu:suresure:

Meanwhile this confirms that Big Mom is stronger than Kaido's shitty ass :suresure:
Kaido ran away from Shanks, while his whole deal is "I love to fight" :suresure:

Kaido himself admitted that Aramaki's underling children can stop Kaido, Big Mom and their crew:suresure:

baby Seraphim > KEKdo:suresure: By Kaido's own words

S

Sasaki Kojirō

bozo, did you just lie?

Oda never said that the mom was stronger than Akainu:suresure:

Meanwhile this confirms that Big Mom is stronger than Kaido's shitty ass :suresure:

Kaido ran away from Shanks, while his whole deal is "I love to fight" :suresure:

Kaido himself admitted that Aramaki's underling children can stop Kaido, Big Mom and their crew:suresure:

baby Seraphim > KEKdo:suresure:
Lord Oda my mother is she stronger than Akainu? Guy who stupidly asks his mother is even stronger than Kaido.
Aramaki: If Kaidou were here I wouldn't have come to Wano because I'm afraid of him and his presence.
Aokiji = BB's subordinate who extolled Kaidou as a fearsome monster.

:parkcry:

Not gonna lie I fell for this one lol. The Gorosei I knew would be fighters, but Imu was some unforeseen shit. And that DF is just insane, Devil Fruit > Haki reinforced once again.

@kurwa time to hop on the Imu train, the WG God-King doesn’t waste his time with weak ass Haki. Lol
I don't even get kurwa's hatred towards Imu and Gorosei. Heck, admirals are literally part of their forces.

Do you think that Imu might have something similar like Nika fruit but not based on toonforce?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I don't even get kurwa's hatred towards Imu and Gorosei. Heck, admirals are literally part of their forces.

Do you think that Imu might have something similar like Nika fruit but not based on toonforce?
The Gorosei’s strength hypes the Admirals since we know Admirals are stronger. We can give Imu a pass for now as his existence is a secret.

Yeah pretty much every Luffy fight in the future is some kind of DF that is an antithesis to the Sun God.

Blackbeard is Darkness, Sakazuki is Magma, Kizaru is Light, Imu is probably a Devil, etc..every big Luffy fight from here will be against an opponent who’s fruit thematically opposes the Sun God.

nibba just headcanon'd a final villain and then used it as an argument :risiup:
headcanon ? schizo reading assmiral piece :risiup:
Here's your mythical zoan shit fact:
  • Logia are stated to be the strongest
  • Logia are such good fruits that Vegapunk can't recreate them, meanwhile mythical zoans are easy to replicate
Nika the Joy Boy is a mythical Zoan , where is ur logia shit :risiup:

The Gorosei’s strength hypes the Admirals since we know Admirals are stronger. We can give Imu a pass for now as his existence is a secret.

Yeah pretty much every Luffy fight in the future is some kind of DF that is an antithesis to the Sun God.

Blackbeard is Darkness, Sakazuki is Magma, Kizaru is Light, Imu is probably a Devil, etc..every big Luffy fight from here will be against an opponent who’s fruit thematically opposes the Sun God.
Lol the Adrimals are weaker than 5 old men

How does magma oppose the Sun God? I dont see it.