General & Others Akainu never fought the Wbp + Croc etc

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Garp was fighting the BBPs too, but they didn’t mention him. Is Garp irrelevant? Sengoku and Akainu were spearheading the campaigns against the BBPs and WBPs respectively, that’s why they were mentioned.

Where are the commanders in this panel?

Bro idc about this irrelevant topic rn sorry.

I can see the point of some here. Irrelevant fodders amount to something for guys like Big Mom or Kaido but the Admirals are different. Kuzan was shown negging several BB commanders several times, to Admirals those numbers don't mean anything so excuse us if we treat Irrelevant fodder like they aren't existing in a battle, we're not used to the level of most Pirate Top Tiers. @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @ZenZu

Marine haters when discussing the power level of the Vice Admirals: “Lol weak one shot by Bonney and Franky just trash did they even scratch the fodder giants?”

Marine haters when arguing for the nonexistent fodder that assisted Akainu: “OMG HALF THE MARINES AKAINU COULD ONLY BEAT CURIEL WITH FODDER HELPING HIM!”
Notice how Saturn destroyed a Vice Admiral without even moving. That's just one rank below an Admiral.

Just one rank..
Post automatically merged:

Marine HQ Vice Admirals must I add. They select Admirals from those don't they.
So Saturn basically eye diffed a future admiral :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Think it's pretty clear that he fought them by himself at least for a little while. The scene of the face off straight up ends with Akainu going "discussion is pointless" and launching a huge attack. The panel that immediately follows has the marines reporting that Akainu has engaged the commanders.

Keep in mind that at that point, Whitebeard had already split the battlefield in two with the explicit goal of separating the marines from his fleeing crew. The exact moment backup finally starts arriving is clearly illustrated for us and only happens in the following chapter.

Manga literally state Akainu was going at it with the commanders, and we know he was the only one chasing after Luffy at that point. It's only after at some time passed, ignited by his passion that other marines started joining him, we can even see them jumping in the marineford bay.

Funnily there's not even a single named marine drawn with Akainu, just a bunch of nameless fodder despite @Shiroyru claiming half the marine was with him

Cheapshot attacked only few of them twice, only the lower level members got caught. Then becomes underling.
That is not cheap shot dumbass Turk man . Dont stop crying when angry white American man beating crap your family and white man told you , they attack first like Kuzan say Blackbeard crew attack him first. No wonder you stan pirates lmao

How you accuse someone cheapshit when Blackbeard pirates attack first ?

Kuzan become underling as same way mihawk become underling of buggy . Blackbeard convinced Kuzan to join the crew like boss offer a guy job thst same guy threat fight everyone.

The same Avalo Pizarro tank garp islamd level and Cody coc punch got one shot by Kuzan .

Last edited:
GB having a Black Blade completely ends the sword agenda on several levels. A DF merchant can pull the highest feat ever according to you and Sanji of all people is gonna break it.
Sanji will break a black blade and Jinbei will make all Gorosei and Imu pass out with his CoC. Anyone can dream I guess :milaugh: