Versus Battle Akatsuki members vs their One Piece counterpart

Who wins each matchup?

Itachi vs Katakuri (both the most overrated characters in their respective verse imo)

Kisame vs Jinbei (sharks obviously)

Sasori vs Doflamingo (string users)

Hidan vs Killer (scythe users who laugh like maniacs)

Those are the only fair matchups I can think of. Like Deidara and Mr 5 are both explosion users, but that's too unfair of a matchup

Itachi vs Katakuri (both the most overrated characters in their respective verse imo)
Probably, Katakuri. How I see it, I think that the Haki can give to the user a protection against genjutsu. The haki don't have any relation with your senses, is pure will. We can see it in users like Fujitora, he don't see people and he even ask himself how is Luffy's face.

Itachi is a hard oponent anyway. But I think Katakuri has better stats and mobility. With his future vision, I can see him dodging every attack from Itachi, if Sasuke can dodge his amaterasu I don't see why Katakuri can't do the same.

It was hard to me, but I think JInbei has better ways to win this battle. I love Kisame but his sword won't going to work against a non-chakra user, while Jinbei can attack him in anymoment with his hand and gyojin karate. I don't that matters how much watter can Kisame use, a water battle between them is a useless batle for both... But Jinebi has Haki, is better in close combat and has enough stamina to fight for days even without chakra.

Doflamingo stomps.

Hidan only way to win, as always, is with his Jutsu. But if Killer is fast, he can end the combat in a second. He already fight against a enemy with a masochist technique and has feats cutting Kaido, he can make Hidan's body a lot of meat mass. Even when it wouldn't kill Hidan, he can end this easily.

A better fight for Hidan, could be Hawkings.

Probably, Katakuri. How I see it, I think that the Haki can give to the user a protection against genjutsu. The haki don't have any relation with your senses, is pure will. We can see it in users like Fujitora, he don't see people and he even ask himself how is Luffy's face.

Itachi is a hard oponent anyway. But I think Katakuri has better stats and mobility. With his future vision, I can see him dodging every attack from Itachi, if Sasuke can dodge his amaterasu I don't see why Katakuri can't do the same.

It was hard to me, but I think JInbei has better ways to win this battle. I love Kisame but his sword won't going to work against a non-chakra user, while Jinbei can attack him in anymoment with his hand and gyojin karate. I don't that matters how much watter can Kisame use, a water battle between them is a useless batle for both... But Jinebi has Haki, is better in close combat and has enough stamina to fight for days even without chakra.

Doflamingo stomps.

Hidan only way to win, as always, is with his Jutsu. But if Killer is fast, he can end the combat in a second. He already fight against a enemy with a masochist technique and has feats cutting Kaido, he can make Hidan's body a lot of meat mass. Even when it wouldn't kill Hidan, he can end this easily.

A better fight for Hidan, could be Hawkings.
I agree with everything except I just can't see Itachi losing to Kat, especially if we're going by Itachi's best feats which are in his Edo form. Kat gets mid diff imo. His FS and mobility aren't enough. Oh, and I wouldn't say Doffy stomps Sasori

And wow, you kinda blew my mind comparing Hidan to Hawkins. Their abilities are somewhat similar forsure
Itachi, jimbei, doffy,
Hidan??

Maybe,
Itachi is for Mihawk
Deidara is better with Gladius
Looks like you're unsure if Hidan wins. He definitely loses imo. Killer chops him to pieces

Itachi vs Mihawk would be an interesting one. I mean, Mihawk's AP blows Itachi's out the water. But Itachi's hax and genius IQ allow him to contend with almost anyone
Deidara vs Gladius. Yeah that makes sense too. I just think of Mr 5 first when I think of a One Piece character who has explosions lol