[FNZ] Role Madness Alabasta Arc (Smoker and Mafia victory)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I was wondering about the same thing. What’s the science behind it lol

But no one seems to be discussing this.

Mayor is a townie role so he’s endangering himself claiming this early needlessly. He mentioned how Fuji signed him up for the game so I wonder if this is because he’s not interested in playing it simply. Any ways I’m confused.

@MangoSenpai explain what we’re you thinking.
I'm reading the thread now, but yeah, you pretty much summarized it.

I don't have a lot of time, and I'm pretty exhausted atm, so I won't really be very active. If you want to believe my claim or not is entirely up to you though.

Sallu looks good to me, he's trying to move the game forwards from what I see. Unless he's doing it to hide the fact he's scum, but I think generally it's a townie indicative.

mate can you explain these reads? especially your town knew because if they aren't town core, I ain't rocking with them. Baba and Kagura have done nothing to get a town lean.
I have played several times with Alibaba and he seems his town relaxed self. Kagura seems willing to solve the game and made some obvervations I agreed with.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I hear liking pineapple pizza is a scum trait.
It's scientifically proven
Why am I top 3 poster as an Indie?
Are you actually asking, or is this a rhetoric question?

Anyways, impression wise I think Enryuu is scum and Sallu is Town.

Odd and Dest I think is Town, unless they're on a team, tbh.
But I don't think Odd is the kind of guy to build connections with his scummates in the thread, though, that being said, I don't really know.
Just a feeling.

I think for now Marimo and Enryu are skoomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.