Versus Battle Alduin (lore feats) vs SSJB Goku (Tournament of Power Arc)

Can Goku successfully eliminate the threat

• Both dies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kinda difficult to say. Alduin was only supposed to devour the primary world / universe which is not the size of our universe. Whereas Goku should be enormously galactic via power scaling.

I guess it depends on what you value more. A prophetic end of times dragon whose destined to do something, or a guy whose incredibly tough

Imo Alduin clearly wins.

He has true immortality, hence Goku cannot even kill him, and his reality warping is absolutely crazy. Concepts like space and time apparently means little to him since he removes things, which he eats, from the existence and from time itself.

Goku really has to bring good answers to counter his hax and I simply do not see him achieving that.

If we really can argue for the lore, then Alduin wins this. Goku never fought someone with acausality, there is no way he can harm him except we are talking about a weakened/powerless Alduin. If you fight against Alduin it is like you fight against the end of the world/the apocalypse, which he embodies. TES by game feats might be not really impressive, but by lore they get a massive/different powerlevel, where even composite Dragonball might be only around High-Tier at best. It es even questionable if current Goku can beat someone like Zamasu, because his abstract existence. Alduin via lore is even more worse at this point.
Without lore, Goku wins. With lore Alduin blinks.