Powers & Abilities All of Albert’s hype is useless to latch onto Zori

King have neither Durability nor Endurance in his Defensive Mode (Flame On)
He simply cannot be Damaged by anything whatsoever (Damage is Zero)

And this doesn't Hype Zoro in any way, cuz Zoro didn't even bother to test his New CoC Attacks on King in that Mode
And it should be noted that Zoro is the one who's Dream is to be able to Cut Everything

You think WG want Lunarians so badly to increase their Armors? They already can create such stuff
What they want is their "Invulnerability" Power

I never Hype King, cuz for me, Zoro can Defeat him even without CoC
Oda simply took that Fight as a chance to make Zoro understand Enma, CoC & Meito in general better, but it wasn't truly necessary for the Win

As i said, nothing about King Hyped Zoro
Damaging Fireless King is something everyone knew that Zoro could do, after all, we did saw his Feats on Roof Top
Cutting Fire was also shown against Boro Breath & Prometheus, so nothing New there
Deflecting his Attacks or Clashing with him is also nothing surprising, Zoro has always being Strong Fighter
Also Blocking his Exploding Attack isn't New, Zoro is obviously a CoA Expert

So yeah, King doesn't Hype Zoro in any way, & we Fans didn't need this Fight to know how Powerful is Zoro
Only Hype comes from Zoro's CoC, which we always talked about long before King was even Introduced, & we did eat good at the End
King's endurance is constant. Idk how you get he has no endurance without flames. Endurance is basically how much you can take after being damaged and durability is basically how much does it take to actually take damage. King's endurance allowed him to take some Adcoc attacks from Zoro which is a good feat.

Second king started blocking Zoro and opted to go with speed. King didn't think his durability would stop zoro's attacks which Zoro pointed out as he went from just tanking to actively blocking what he could. So yea zoro's adcoc would have worked on king. His flames just give him really high durability not damage immunity.

Zoro couldn't defeat king without adcoc. It was flat out shown king was owning Zoro and that Zoro couldn't damage king. King of hell state Zoro is a low top tier which is a really big pu. Zoro doesn't have a answer but maybe asura but again we don't know if that could put king down or if it'd even break his durability. I have king of hell state > asura that Zoro used on the rooftop.

King did hype Zoro it's just laughable you think it didn't. This fight put Zoro at the tippy top of the verse and shown yc level fighters are nothing to him post fight. Without this fight he doesn't get his king of hell state nor does he understand enma nor does post war he get any real credit in the war.

King's endurance is constant. Idk how you get he has no endurance without flames. Endurance is basically how much you can take after being damaged and durability is basically how much does it take to actually take damage. King's endurance allowed him to take some Adcoc attacks from Zoro which is a good feat.

Second king started blocking Zoro and opted to go with speed. King didn't think his durability would stop zoro's attacks which Zoro pointed out as he went from just tanking to actively blocking what he could. So yea zoro's adcoc would have worked on king. His flames just give him really high durability not damage immunity.

Zoro couldn't defeat king without adcoc. It was flat out shown king was owning Zoro and that Zoro couldn't damage king. King of hell state Zoro is a low top tier which is a really big pu. Zoro doesn't have a answer but maybe asura but again we don't know if that could put king down or if it'd even break his durability. I have king of hell state > asura that Zoro used on the rooftop.

King did hype Zoro it's just laughable you think it didn't. This fight put Zoro at the tippy top of the verse and shown yc level fighters are nothing to him post fight. Without this fight he doesn't get his king of hell state nor does he understand enma nor does post war he get any real credit in the war.
I never said King isn't Enduring or Durable without his Flames On.

I never said King isn't Enduring or Durable without his Flames On.
You right read it wrong but king still has durability and endurance with flames on. It's just his durability is extremely high even higher than kaido's durability. It takes really strong attacks to break his durability and his endurance is constant. If a damage could ko him in base that same level of damage would ko him in any state once he received it cuz that's king's endurance limit.

King was nerfed such shitty convinience, the low to no durability without a fire is a B'S plot.

Oda can't find any solutions, because zoro already using his best attack, left and right. even with advcoc,

still cant dmg him. oda put the on and off durability plot .

because zoro is such shitty charc, cant do anything despite having so many PU.

Last edited:
King have neither Durability nor Endurance in his Defensive Mode (Flame On)
He simply cannot be Damaged by anything whatsoever (Damage is Zero)

And this doesn't Hype Zoro in any way, cuz Zoro didn't even bother to test his New CoC Attacks on King in that Mode
And it should be noted that Zoro is the one who's Dream is to be able to Cut Everything

You think WG want Lunarians so badly to increase their Armors? They already can create such stuff
What they want is their "Invulnerability" Power

I never Hype King, cuz for me, Zoro can Defeat him even without CoC
Oda simply took that Fight as a chance to make Zoro understand Enma, CoC & Meito in general better, but it wasn't truly necessary for the Win

As i said, nothing about King Hyped Zoro
Damaging Fireless King is something everyone knew that Zoro could do, after all, we did saw his Feats on Roof Top
Cutting Fire was also shown against Boro Breath & Prometheus, so nothing New there
Deflecting his Attacks or Clashing with him is also nothing surprising, Zoro has always being Strong Fighter
Also Blocking his Exploding Attack isn't New, Zoro is obviously a CoA Expert

So yeah, King doesn't Hype Zoro in any way, & we Fans didn't need this Fight to know how Powerful is Zoro
Only Hype comes from Zoro's CoC, which we always talked about long before King was even Introduced, & we did eat good at the End
Told you all Oda messed the fight sequence. Kings vs Zoro them Zoro going on to the roof to flex the new found abilities on Kaido would actually be better writing and power level progression. The king fight is kinda meh since it was expected Zoro would beat him after the roof top feats.

Told you all Oda messed the fight sequence. Kings vs Zoro them Zoro going on to the roof to flex the new found abilities on Kaido would actually be better writing and power level progression. The king fight is kinda meh since it was expected Zoro would beat him after the roof top feats.
The Fight was simply for Zoro to Unlock his CoC

In my opinion, after Minks Drugs kicks in, i believe Zoro is gonna use Ice Oni Virus to recover & that's when ZKK happens

Featless attack, and featless wing. Sure he broke his CoA sword…but thats all. Sanji broke a Non CoA sword without using force. Zoro used force to break a CoA sword. Breaking Non Meitou swords arent impressive
This is some s-tier copium right here
Post automatically merged:

"breaking a CoA infused sword of a 1.3+ bil bounty swordsman isn't impressive"

This is some s-tier copium right here
Post automatically merged:

"breaking a CoA infused sword of a 1.3+ bil bounty swordsman isn't impressive"
Ok and….why bring bounty into it when you called Sanji breaking Queen’s sword as unimpressive. Queen is also a 1.3+ Bill sword user.

Sanji broke a hakiless sword with no force
Zoro broke a haki sword with force

Wow

Ok and….why bring bounty into it when you called Sanji breaking Queen’s sword as unimpressive. Queen is also a 1.3+ Bill sword user.

Sanji broke a hakiless sword with no force
Zoro broke a haki sword with force

Wow
Did I call Sanji breaking Queen's sword unimpressive? I don't remember doing that

But it certainly isn't as impressive as what Zoro did. King is a different caliber of sword user compared to Queen. He was able to overpower Zoro in swordsmanship, used hardening on his sword, and his strongest attacks utilized his sword combined with his flames

Did I call Sanji breaking Queen's sword unimpressive? I don't remember doing that

But it certainly isn't as impressive as what Zoro did. King is a different caliber of sword user compared to Queen. He was able to overpower Zoro in swordsmanship, used hardening on his sword, and his strongest attacks utilized his sword combined with his flames
Using hardening on your swords is again unimpressive.

What Zoro did is not more impressive. Zoro used force and Adv CoC to break King’s CoA sword. Sanji used literally nothing but his skin to break Queen’s non CoA sword.

“Im a lvl above Dragons and Dinosaurs”

” He’s a Momster that can survive any climate”

” Blah Blah…God Race”

Too bad all of that hype comes from King’s flame on his back. And Zori pathetically had to strategically defeat him when he lost the flame on his back.

Zori beat the Lesser Albert. The one with nothing but Dino Durability ( Ptredons probably have the least meat as well). The one who cant survive any climate because his flame is turned off.

Heck King was in human mode everytime Zori landed an attack….he didnt even have Dino Protection lmao. Zori literally just beat a DFless human.

Buh…Buh…Zori’s AdvCoC. Featless.
Buh….Buh….Albert’s Flameless durability and endurance. Again featless
Queen has arguably better endurance feats than King :suresure: