Speculations All of Blackbeard pirate titanic captain will awakened it's fruit or go beyond it.

As we know desire and devil fruit is linked. Blackbeard crew is like York. They all full of desire. Their devil fruit look lame. Yes. but don't underestimate it. They all hunting the devil fruit based on how they like it and how they desired it not because of how op the devil fruit is. Thats

how it work for devil fruit to to be awakened. Why does kaku awakened it? Cause he really liked giraffe and desired it in the first place. Same to be said with bb crew. They all gonna awakened it cause they all full of desire and their devil fruit complement them perfectly. They might go to another level beyond awakening.

As we know oda really gassed up and hype up haki in recent time. But oda is a type of person that will hype thing for failure. Also oda like to balance thing up. Don't be surprised if oda turned the thing upside down for the crew of devil fruit user to beat acoc garp and acoc shanks and it's crew.

As we know desire and devil fruit is linked. Blackbeard crew is like York. They all full of desire. Their devil fruit look lame. Yes. but don't underestimate it. They all hunting the devil fruit based on how they like it and how they desired it not because of how op the devil fruit is. Thats

how it work for devil fruit to to be awakened. Why does kaku awakened it? Cause he really liked giraffe and desired it in the first place. Same to be said with bb crew. They all gonna awakened it cause they all full of desire and their devil fruit complement them perfectly. They might go to another level beyond awakening.

As we know oda really gassed up and hype up haki in recent time. But oda is a type of person that will hype thing for failure. Also oda like to balance thing up. Don't be surprised if oda turned the thing upside down for the crew of devil fruit user to beat acoc garp and acoc shanks and it's crew.
Doubt it but for the sake of powercreep Oda could have Shiryu, Pinzaru and some other trash gain awakening.

To be fair we don't how long theyve had their fruits for, Kaku achieved awakening in just a few years.

Idk.

I doubt Shiryu's desire would be going invisible.

The rest does matched with their themes,

Catarina Devon: She's ugly so she wanted a DF that changes her appearance.
Burgess: He's all about muscle and brute force so his "Buff Buff" fruits fits him.
Doc Q: Sick sick fruit. Self-explanatory.
Van Augur: The warp warp fruit does fits for a sniper.
Etc.

It would be weird for Shiryu to be a odd one out.

My theory is that Yami Awakening would be forcing out Awakening of other Devil Fruits.

Yami was able to nullify Ace's DF abilities temporary via contact and Teach managed to steal WB's fruit. So Titanic Commanders gets Awakened via Teach's Yami Awakening would be cool.

Idk.

I doubt Shiryu's desire would be going invisible.

The rest does matched with their themes,

Catarina Devon: She's ugly so she wanted a DF that changes her appearance.
Burgess: He's all about muscle and brute force so his "Buff Buff" fruits fits him.
Doc Q: Sick sick fruit. Self-explanatory.
Van Augur: The warp warp fruit does fits for a sniper.
Etc.

It would be weird for Shiryu to be a odd one out.

My theory is that Yami Awakening would be forcing out Awakening of other Devil Fruits.

Yami was able to nullify Ace's DF abilities temporary via contact and Teach managed to steal WB's fruit. So Titanic Commanders gets Awakened via Teach's Yami Awakening would be cool.
I predict Shiryu the rain has lightning fast swordsmanship style. His sword raiu literally mean thunder. He might desire to be fast that it become invinsible or not detected. Speed and invisibility is great combo.

S
  • Shiryu - Invisibility
  • Pizarro - island (kinda like Pica & Morley)
  • Lafitte - hypnosis
  • Devon - transform herself (it will be damned if she can (awakening) transform other BB crews become several Tenryubito / Admirals)
  • Vasco shot - many function of alcohol such as fuel
  • Auger - warp things
  • Doc q - just doc q
  • Burgess - Riki riki
  • Wolf - become 180m, then throw the ship to the 10.000m top Redline
But, it is 4 years (all BB crews have awakened df) later on reverie normally, so i wonder that we will get another time skip