All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bro didn’t need us at all to help with the Titans :catsweat:
I didn’t even think about that, what the hell, we don’t even get to catch them so neither our characters OR Arven are really getting anything out of us handling them for him:snoopy::parkcry:
Post automatically merged:

Just got murdered by a wild water Tera Garchomp.
Ooooh, I ran into that motherfucker as well, a VERY unpleasant surprise :jinbewat:

I have beaten scarlet with ease; I did first only Gyms and Titans, and before top 4 and Champion I did the Team Star quest last which in my opinion was the weakest story line.
My final team in Scarlet was:
  1. Skeledirge
  2. Dondozo
  3. Baxcalibur
  4. Annihilape
  5. Kingambit
  6. Chien-Pao
It was a massacre... for the elite 4, champ and Ace Tournament :milaugh:

Next is Violet :hope:

Last edited:
Her base 75 attack leaves a lot to be desired sure, but her signature move is super busted to make up for it.

Perhaps yours has a -atk nature that makes it even worse?
Gigaton Hammer does help her case a little but when you need that attack and can’t use it makes it kinda poo. Mine has a neutral nature so it’s not that. I. Gintama give it another chance if I can’t find another Fairy or Steel type I want to use.

D

Deleted member 83

Beat the game, Area Zero story was amazing and I like
that they reversed the usual AI cliché of creator having to stop its creation from going berserk.
Freaking love the final battles, and the final cutscene. Truly splendid for a Pokémon game.
I feel like Koraidon doesn’t really qualify as a legendary lore wise, but this is definitely the most bond I’ve felt with a box art Pokémon, I love my giant lizard dog.
The team I beat Area Zero with. Chien Pao is climbing on my list of favorites lol