All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This was our set-up:

Mew on offense:

252 HP 252 Attack
Tera: Bug
Adamant
Item: Shell Bell
Swords Dance
Leech Life
-filler-
-filler-

Support Mew one:
252 HP 128 Defense 128 Sp.D
Calm
Snarl
Struggle Bug
Leech Life
Life Dew

Support Mew 2:
Calm
Item: Light Clay
Snarl
Light Screen
Misty Terrain
Life Dew

Thank you to @Bepo D. Bear @Pot Goblin and Etenboby!

Last edited:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

This was our set-up:

Mew on offense:

252 HP 252 Attack
Adamant
Swords Dance
Leech Life
-filler-
-filler-

Support Mew one:
Calm
Snarl
Struggle Bug
Leech Life
Life Dew

Support Mew 2:
Calm
Snarl
Light Screen
Misty Terrain
Life Dew

Aye it was fun :optimistic:

I was on Twitter and saw a lot of peeps really getting heated over Mewtwo's difficulty spike in comparison to all the other raids up till this point.

So in the defense of everyone struggling with the Mewtwo raid, if you aren't in a coordinated raid with everyone bringing a Mew meant for a specific task, it is legit really hard. Relying on all 3 randoms to have the right Mew and to somehow coordinate a gamestrat is unrealistic. People are more than likely just gonna bring the offensive set and hope for the best. Which of course doesn't work.

So I do think the complaints are valid.

This was our set-up:

Mew on offense:

252 HP 252 Attack
Adamant
Swords Dance
Leech Life
-filler-
-filler-

Support Mew one:
Calm
Snarl
Struggle Bug
Leech Life
Life Dew

Support Mew 2:
Calm
Snarl
Light Screen
Misty Terrain
Life Dew

Do u have etenboby's fc? I'd like to send her a friend request even if she's no longer on WG

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why’s it so fucking hard to trade shiny Pokémon on the Internet?! Reddit keeps sniping my posts, the confirmation email from Serebii.net’s forum never makes its way to my inbox, and there doesn’t seem to be an option in Home…I have so much love to give (spares from hunts for others I wanted more) and nobody wants to receive it (give me the ones I want and can’t find naturally) :pepemotion:

Why’s it so fucking hard to trade shiny Pokémon on the Internet?! Reddit keeps sniping my posts, the confirmation email from Serebii.net’s forum never makes its way to my inbox, and there doesn’t seem to be an option in Home…I have so much love to give (spares from hunts for others I wanted more) and nobody wants to receive it (give me the ones I want and can’t find naturally) :pepemotion:
I got a spare Shiny Mamoswine and a Cobalion (not Shiny) if you want :watchout:

I only use Serebii for trainer battle info (such as Elite 4/N in Black since I'm finally playing it for the first time ever since my parents threw away my DS before it came out in the US before I ever got a chance to touch Gen 5)

* discord (https://discord.gg/eD3k5ZDj). Repeat the process below with users that are looking for a mutual trade
* dm reddit users you see in the subreddits that post comments looking for certain trades (just ask if they are still interested in doing a trade). Avoid making direct post submissions asking for certain pokemon/shinies, automod is trained to take those down

Was doing the Mewtwo raid with some buddies today and it really opened my eyes to just how restrictive your options are for this raid.

- Bringing your fav (if it isn't Mew or Grimmsnarl) is a literal death sentence
- Regardless of the set-up someone in the party basically has to use Mew
- When doing the raid with randoms, if everyone isn't familiar with the strat or too many people are using the attack set or the support set, the raid is lost
- The solo strat (which yes is doable apparently) is extremely limited with only one viable moveset and it's heavily relied on RNG and of course, you must use Mew

Obviously the whole point of this raid was to utilize Mew and everything else is either insignificant, inferior to Mew or Grimmsnarl. But with almost no innovation being allowed I can see why people are getting so frustrated with this. You either stick to the one strat or catch enteral L's.