All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
idk at the moment but ill lyk. I sent it HOME after evolving it into a Obstagoon btw since I posted those photos
I can provide a list of options whenever, but yeah, let me know if you want something specific and I’ll see what I can do…I love that shiny color scheme, it’s the same as the Impidimp line and I’ve already got a couple of those :smoothieduck:

Fairy was so damn weird. Like honestly despite fantastic stats I never found dragons so powerful as to make brutal shit like misty terrain
I take it you've never played competitive? The main reason for Fairy type was Draco Meteor and Outrage spam. Before your only answer to the strongest Dragon Moves was a bulky steel type. Anything else was generally 2HKO'd. Otherwise you were basically basically sacrificing a Pokemon to send out your Ice Type to avoid the sweep.

And of course all the good Ice Types (save for Mamoswine) were glass cannons, so your Ice Punch/Ice Beam better one shot or it's game over.

That's how bad it was before the Fairy Type.

I take it you've never played competitive? The main reason for Fairy type was Draco Meteor and Outrage spam. Before your only answer to the strongest Dragon Moves was a bulky steel type. Anything else was generally 2HKO'd. Otherwise you were basically basically sacrificing a Pokemon to send out your Ice Type to avoid the sweep.

And of course all the good Ice Types (save for Mamoswine) were glass cannons, so your Ice Punch/Ice Beam better one shot or it's game over.

That's how bad it was before the Fairy Type.
I didn't play online before X and Y, but to this day I think the only fairy I use is clefable for unaware shenanigans. Maybe people were scared off but I'd be surprised if the spam tactic disappeared completely as a result.

Fairies on the other hand made it shitty as I mostly use physical. Glad Metagross is coming back but still

Maybe people were scared off but I'd be surprised if the spam tactic disappeared completely as a result.
It did. Since X/Y there are sets that do recommend you go with Dragon Claw instead of Outrage so you don't get locked in and revenge killed by a fairy. And Draco Meteor isn't spammed in VGC like the old days.

Clefable
Azumarill
Togekiss

All greatly benefitted from the fairy buff.

It did. Since X/Y there are sets that do recommend you go with Dragon Claw instead of Outrage so you don't get locked in and revenge killed by a fairy. And Draco Meteor isn't spammed in VGC like the old days.

Clefable
Azumarill
Togekiss

All greatly benefitted from the fairy buff.
Lol well yeah I gotta say, I did stop running outrage without lum berry and tera has been a huge help for getting me to love Haxorus again.

Togekiss becoming fairy made a good pokemon great, forgot that beast was like the leader of my doubles team for a while.

Since we're on the topic of fairies

Nobody playtested this tier:
Magearna
Xerneas
Zacian

S Tier:
The Tapus
Mega Mawile
Fluttermane
Mega Diance
Clefable

A Tier: