All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Enamorus is a nasty bitch, right smack in the middle of the worst part of the mirelands too
I actually stunned it by waiting in the sky with hisuian braviary and then landing in front of it and slamming mud at it several times. The only real obstacle is to break the fall if it was too high (pressing A if i felt i was going to black out) and also not letting alpha hippowdon/skuntank or any croagunk enter the battle while trying to catch Enamorus
Post automatically merged:

Enamorus is a nasty bitch, right smack in the middle of the worst part of the mirelands too
I found Thundurus worse since it was in the water and he moved wayyy too fast. And also Alpha Gyarados

even more leaks...

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I actually stunned it by waiting in the sky with hisuian braviary and then landing in front of it and slamming mud at it several times. The only real obstacle is to break the fall if it was too high (pressing A if i felt i was going to black out) and also not letting alpha hippowdon/skuntank or any croagunk enter the battle while trying to catch Enamorus

I found Thundurus worse since it was in the water and he moved wayyy too fast. And also Alpha Gyarados

even more leaks...
Really fucking need clarification on all the new form mechanics, convergent and past/future/paradox, because as intriguing as the idea is, it already sounds messy :zorothink:

Really fucking need clarification on all the new form mechanics, convergent and past/future/paradox, because as intriguing as the idea is, it already sounds messy :zorothink:
Paradox from what I've seen are newly registered pokemon that have some resemblance to other established pokemon in terms of appearance but otherwise have different typing/moves/behavior

past paradox are scarlet-only while future paradox are violet-only (at least before you 'beat' the game)

I found Thundurus and Enamorus equally annoying tbh.

But I used way more smoke balls for the former.
I also used Braviary to fly since none of Enamorus/Thundurus' attacks could reach me when they're in 'attack mode' whether it was electric/flying/fairy. Oddly though I almost died several times to Drifloon/Driftblim/Croagunk/Toxicroak despite flying away a good distance since apparently poison attacks can follow and hit you like a homing device, and I almost dropped down and blacked out with how close it almost hit me while i was in 'red' health. Shit pisses me off thinking it about now