All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Link your Twitter or Facebook to your switch and upload them :kata:
My question should have indicated to you that I don’t know how to do that either, and I don’t expect you to waste your time walking me through it like I’m an elder millennial who is finally starting to lose his grasp on how shit works, so off to Google I go :josad:

All right, how in the fuck do y’all get pictures off your Switch?? :crybeard:
use the screenshot button on the bottom left and go to gallery on the home page, choose an image you'd like, share it either to your social media (facebook, twitter) or phone (switch creates a auto generated wifi + password that you can directly send over photos)
Post automatically merged:

the first ever Geodude I ran into was a Shiny Female and I caught it in one attempt and it stayed on my first main team

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Do you guys play this game in the mobile form or use the docking station? I like the docking station better for games like this. Idk reminds of the old Zelda games lol

Also holy shit is it normal to see a Luxray in the fields right outside of Jubilife? That thing was huge
It depends on whether my parents are using the TV LOL

That’s an alpha pokemon, they’re super big and strong so definitely come back after you’ve progressed

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
are there any events currently for legends and remakes? btw im going to play the remake now
All events for BDSP have long since past. However you can still get a Zorua mask in Arceus from Wi-Fi as apparently there's no time limit.

When you complete legends Arceus (catching everything in the game + Arceus) you can get the Azure Flute in BDSP after completing the main story.

Having a save file from BDSP unlocks Darkrai in Arceus.
Having a save file from SW/SH unlocks Shaymin.

Last edited:

Today was not a good day for Diantha fans.

Wasn't even getting swept by Charizard, it was Rilaboom :risitameh:
Wtf, what is with this Leon wank.:rolaugh:

Damn poor Diantha, I'm not a Diantha fan but even I know that this is complete bs.

It's a good thing thing Cynthia is battling Ash because if Cynthia fought Leon and got the same treatment Diantha got, I would have been so angry.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Wtf, what is with this Leon wank.:rolaugh:

Damn poor Diantha, I'm not a Diantha fan but even I know that this is complete bs.

It's a good thing thing Cynthia is battling Ash because if Cynthia fought Leon and got the same treatment Diantha got, I would have been so angry.
I don't get what's their obsession with suddenly making him into a demigod out of nowhere :risitameh:

Unbeatable and nearly invincible are two completely different things that the writers can't seem to distinguish.

Last edited: