All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As much as I love Cynthia's character, it was obvious that Ash was going to win.

Also there was no way Cynthia was going to win the World Championships, she was either going to lose to Ash or to Leon.

And between Ash and Leon, it's better for her to lose to Ash than to lose to Leon.

If Cynthia vs Leon did happen, not only would she have still lost but she would probably lose in a ridiculous and bs way.

At least Cynthia got a proper defeat during her battle with Ash.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I didn't think people wanted level scaling. Isn't the point of doing anything in any order to get a unique challenge? If there was level scaling there's nothing functionally different than doing the last gym first or the last titan first. I think its cool that there's no scaling.

Anyway I hope Ash wins but its prob not happening

...motherFUCKER MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME. I FOUGHT FOR CYNTHIA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I WORE THE CLIPS IN HER HAIR IRL. I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL POKEMON FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 15 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE CYNTHIA BEAT ASH'S ASS? FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, JOURNEYS. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE ANIME. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS GARCHOMP PLUSHIE OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITORISH FUCKS! FUCK LUCARIO. FUCK AURA. FUCK TOGEKISS. FUCK OLM STUDIOS. FUCK LEON. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING A CHAMPION'S REPUTATION FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !