All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dude, FUCK the Forces of Nature, absolute pains in the ass…I have only caught Landorus and I’ve died twice trying to track Tornadus, completely ran out of shit to throw because it keeps evading EVERY SINGLE TIME :lulz:
thinking ahead I already have an Arceus (same deal with all the Forces of Nature) from a GameStop distribution code a few years ago, and once I remembered that I might not give a shit about completing the game after I get the 9th/10th Star Rank (still around Obsidian Fieldlands and just entered Crimson Mirelands yesterday)
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
@Jew D. Boy

my team post-Dialga/Palkia battle (thank god for the infinite rematches w/ Ingo to help level grinding), I basically grinded like crazy before I even went back to meet Kamado after the 5th Noble since I didn't want to risk shit with enemy pokemon able to attack you multiple times per turn (had a 37 lv lead over Kamado's Hisuian Braviary and that POS still got to pull off 3 straight Air Slashes before my Hisui Decidueye could even perform or choose an action which still pisses me off rn). Still I can't even imagine how screwed over I'd be if all my Pokemon were similarly leveled to the trainer battles if I didn't commit to level grinding
:crybeard:

Was told to expect from a friend
a battle with Volo so ngl I was kinda disappointed I only got to fight Beni before the post game credits along with Palkia since I chose Irida and will have to catch most of the legendaries before I even get to see Volo, and my interest of playing beyond this point is kinda waning in addition to trying to complete the full dex beyond the post game + spiritomb

Last edited: