All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 83

D

Deleted member 83

:saden:

@EtenBoby I know i said no more pings but look at this shit
Firstly I will admit I didn’t read the whole thing because I am not really a Journey fan
Now on to the circled line, I totally believe they’ll do it, look how they fucking disrespected Diantha, and I don’t even like her!! I swear these writers’ boner for Leon is even bigger than Matsuda’s for Charizard

I totally believe they’ll do it, look how they fucking disrespected Diantha, and I don’t even like her!! I swear these writers’ boner for Leon is even bigger than Matsuda’s for Charizard
This. You'd have to believe Diantha is one of the weakest champions ever and Cynthia and Leon are both considerably stronger than her for the same thing to not happen to Cynthia.

It's all one big Leon wankfest.

Firstly I will admit I didn’t read the whole thing because I am not really a Journey fan
Now on to the circled line, I totally believe they’ll do it, look how they fucking disrespected Diantha, and I don’t even like her!! I swear these writers’ boner for Leon is even bigger than Matsuda’s for Charizard
First he stomp Alain and after he stomp Diantha yet in previous tournament he barely won with his Charizard(Giga) against Lance. They even made him far op as I thought. What I hate is that Diantha vs Leon could happen in the first round, Leon stomps here okay. But Alain could beat Lance and had a hard battle against Leon in semifinals. But nope, they can't stop to wank Leon...

D

Deleted member 83

This. You'd have to believe Diantha is one of the weakest champions ever and Cynthia and Leon are both considerably stronger than her for the same thing to not happen to Cynthia.

It's all one big Leon wankfest.
First he stomp Alain and after he stomp Diantha yet in previous tournament he barely won with his Charizard(Giga) against Lance. They even made him far op as I thought. What I hate is that Diantha vs Leon could happen in the first round, Leon stomps here okay. But Alain could beat Lance and had a hard battle against Leon in semifinals. But nope, they can't stop to wank Leon...
They also had the audacity to let Leon said it was all luck after stomping her like that, wtf

like after playing the game I think he’s a boring and annoying character but that’s it, the anime however is trying its best to make me hate him, like I can’t even revisit twilight wing episodes with a calm mind now because his face is in it

They also had the audacity to let Leon said it was all luck after stomping her like that, wtf

like after playing the game I think he’s a boring and annoying character but that’s it, the anime however is trying its best to make me hate him, like I can’t even revisit twilight wing episodes with a calm mind now because his face is in it
Leon is Oden as long as you remember that you'll always hate him.

Heck I hated him as soon as I saw he had a charizard
:catsure:

D

Deleted member 83

Heck I never liked him as soon as I saw he had a charizard
:catsure:
all champion whose Ace is not from their region have been boring, Diantha didn’t receive any screen time in the game except letting you know she exists, her performance in the anime was also meh to say the best
And I don’t even have to explain much about Leon,
The only good thing his ace brought about was the peak period of the gen 1/charizard memes, shits were hilarious

tldr fuck charizard

my team for the league, are the elite 4 as hard as the gym leaders?
first run ~lv 55-60: cynthia > elite 4 > gym leaders
second run ~65-70: Crasher Wake* > byron/roark > cynthia > elite 4
final rematch ~70-88: Crasher Wake* > cynthia > byron/roark > elite 4 (gym leaders remain the same levels as second run)

*if you do not own a 90+ base speed electric type pokemon + priority moves/poison/burn. Wake can and will sweep your team without giving you a chance to attack or heal if you cannot get rid of Huntail within 2 turns. Also stalling out Politoed's Rain Dance (8 turns) is highly recommended if possible
Post automatically merged:

I do hope being related to story doesn’t mean there’re only specific species that have Titans, using the totem system and not alphas :josad:
I want to hug Sprigatito so damn bad >.<
Post automatically merged:

all champion whose Ace is not from their region have been boring, Diantha didn’t receive any screen time in the game except letting you know she exists, her performance in the anime was also meh to say the best
And I don’t even have to explain much about Leon,
The only good thing his ace brought about was the peak period of the gen 1/charizard memes, shits were hilarious

tldr fuck charizard
diantha's cute asf tho in Pokemon Masters EX <3