All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ash should retire now because if the anime crew does a huge reset, the backlash will be huge imho.
No one want to see Ash's Pikachu lose to a lvl 5 pokemon...
A timeskip would be nice
We should get a new MC and Ash is the Red of their universe, an wandering Champ
Post automatically merged:

Imagine we’ll get a new MC based on him and then an Anime Version of this fight

A timeskip would be nice
We should get a new MC and Ash is the Red of their universe, an wandering Champ
Post automatically merged:

Imagine we’ll get a new MC based on him and then an Anime Version of this fight
I'm open to a new MC all together.
Such as Ash's child wanting to surpass him in the future.

Ash being a wandering champion will be goated.

As a whole the World Coronation series was fairly average, my main gripes being with the great and Ultra classes.

With the former, too much skipping around and wasting the opportunity to bring back characters Ash never properly beat (Sabrina was a massive missed opportunity) The Galar gym leaders were largely ignored. I still can't for the life make sense out of having Ash fight Iris out of all people in the great class.

The Ultra Class saw massive improvements with the choreography and visuals but ran into similar problems I had with the great class. Where were the Elite Four? You aren't gonna tell out of 6 regions that had them, only 2 were in the PWC? Nonsense. It would have made Ash's growth into proper champion tier more natural and believable. Ultra Class also had the speedrunning problem that the entire PWC suffered through, but it was much more noticeable there because of the significantly less amount of people in it. It became clear from the beginning of it that it wasn't gonna be this crazy long gauntlet vs elite four tier trainers and that saddened me.

The Masters 8 though? Save for what happened to Alain no real complaints here. It gave me Ash vs Cynthia I couldn't ask for anymore than that.

Ash vs Leon was peak, nuff said.

For anyone curious as to why, this is purely a competitive thing.

Scald is an incredibly spammable move with zero drawbacks that gives you a chance to just cripple physical attackers. They're removing it for the sake of "balance".

But if you look at some of the other moveset changes *cough cough Landorus*, you have to really question that excuse.

As a competitive player I do not endorse this change, as it only benefits a very small percentage of players and just screws over the casuals who don't care about any of that.

Last edited:

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
Yeah they did him so dirty, it should've been a humanoid crocodile with giant muscles :seriously:
There are dope fand designs who made him still on all four so that's not an argument 😑 they could give him a much better design without making him standing on two legs. Fact is, gen 9 is one of the laziest generations design wise. Besides all three starters are meh, by now it's just damage control lol