All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can someone please tell me what's the actual point to the Shiny Charm in BDSP?
For those who don't know, in BDSP it doesn't affect Wild encounters, static wild encounters (legendaries), Pokeradar encounters and gift Pokemon (Manaphy, Jirachi, Mew). Just eggs.

Is this a sick troll or did they not know how to nerf it because the Pokeradar? Am I missing something here? :kriwhat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can someone please tell me what's the actual point to the Shiny Charm in BDSP?
For those who don't know, in BDSP it doesn't affect Wild encounters, static wild encounters (legendaries), Pokeradar encounters and gift Pokemon (Manaphy, Jirachi, Mew). Just eggs.

Is this a sick troll or did they not know how to nerf it because the Pokeradar? Am I missing something here? :kriwhat:

Did not have a single fucking clue about this bullshit, but considering how puerile and boring those remakes proved to be, I guess it’s par for the course. We know Arceus and SV are better for shiny hunting anyway, I don’t think I cleared the third gym before I gave up on the whole game :lusalty:

Did not have a single fucking clue about this bullshit, but considering how puerile and boring those remakes proved to be, I guess it’s par for the course. We know Arceus and SV are better for shiny hunting anyway, I don’t think I cleared the third gym before I gave up on the whole game :lusalty:
They focused way to hard on trying to make it "faithful" to the originals that they forgot what made ORAS so special. If BDSP wasn't a full priced game it'd be great as a nice little nostalgia trip, but of course this is Gamefreak.

The game is so shallow. The only real difference between it and the originals is the underground, fairy types and the super buffed up elite four and Cynthia at the end of the campaign. No originality, no usage of Pokemon from the later gens. They couldn't even be bothered to code all the new Pokemon in Arceus and let the player use them in these games, but of course they need $60 out of ya.

You know it's bad when people prefer playing Platinum, the game that came out 15 years ago over this trainwreck 😂

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
They focused way to hard on trying to make it "faithful" to the originals that they forgot what made ORAS so special. If BDSP wasn't a full priced game it'd be great as a nice little nostalgia trip, but of course this is Gamefreak.

The game is so shallow. The only real difference between it and the originals is the underground, fairy types and the super buffed up elite four and Cynthia at the end of the campaign. No originality, no usage of Pokemon from the later gens. They couldn't even be bothered to code all the new Pokemon in Arceus and let the player use them in these games, but of course they need $60 out of ya.

You know it's bad when people prefer playing Platinum, the game that came out 15 years ago over this trainwreck 😂
They didn’t fail to live up to just ORAS, FRLG and HGSS also did an excellent job of faithfully recreating older stories on newer systems while adding elements to keep them fresh and fun…these were genuinely the same games as DP with no substantial additions and much more childish graphics, I will never smoke enough marijuana to be as high as the Game Freak executives who oversaw ILCA’s development process and continuously gave them the green light :lawsigh:

They didn’t fail to live up to just ORAS, FRLG and HGSS also did an excellent job of faithfully recreating older stories on newer systems while adding elements to keep them fresh and fun…these were genuinely the same games as DP with no substantial additions and much more childish graphics, I will never smoke enough marijuana to be as high as the Game Freak executives who oversaw ILCA’s development process and continuously gave them the green light :lawsigh:
BDSM was a clear filler game for Arceus. And it's tragic :tchpepe:

Time to bitch a little more tonight why not?...

Why do people insist on bringing either shiny Pokemon that aren't even the proper type for the tera, or they are but are weak to the Pokemon's original type and their trainers just disregard that?

And what's up with people just blindly bringing Ogerpon to raids when the mask isn't even the proper type for the raid? Is it new toy syndrome or are people just actually that dumb?