Americans don't get DBZ

Only in america you hear opinions like
"Buu saga sucked!"
"Gt was all bad, no cool parts!"
"I hate grandma goku!!!"
"Gohan should train 24/7, just like I do in real life!"

Like man I listened to some podcast of people listing their favorite charachters and noone said Mr Satan, Freeza, Picolo, Krilin just "Vegeta, Trunk, Gohan!" like man some people don't get it.

America >> Europe. You Europeans don't even have a culture of your own, you guys need to steal it from us Americans (except for Italians, cause Italians are cool cause they gave us pasta and pizza).

America >> Europe. You Europeans don't even have a culture of your own, you guys need to steal it from us Americans (except for Italians, cause Italians are cool cause they gave us pasta and pizza).
American talking about cultureless

Post automatically merged:

Europe, cradle of civilization and culture,
Europe is not the cradle of civilization and culture

Did an American really accuse Europe, cradle of civilization and culture, not to have culture?

Boy my country existed for 1000 years before yours was even conceived lmao
And yet yall went through a thousand year dark age period where you guys went back to being Neanderthals then you needed the Baghdad's to rescue you out of that hell hole period. And now you copy American food, movies, clothes, technology, etc. Like what the hell is fish and chips? We Americans invented the internet, the electricity grid, planes, everything you Europeans now have is thanks to us Americans. Be grateful to us.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
And yet yall went through a thousand year dark age period where you guys went back to being Neanderthals then you needed the Baghdad's to rescue you out of that hell hole period. And now you copy American food, movies, clothes, technology, etc. Like what the hell is fish and chips? We Americans invented the internet, the electricity grid, planes, everything you Europeans now have is thanks to us Americans. Be grateful to us.
lmaaooooooooo

This is too good i gotta screenshot it to my friends

As Ramstein said, we are all living in America...
But back on topic, the buu saga is great for Vegetas ultimate sacrifice alone. And thats not even the best part of it
It's called character regression. Bejita at the end of the Cell saga humbly accepted his place in the pecking order and admitted once again that Goku was the better man.

come buu arc it's "ARRGGHHH FUCKYOUKAKAROT IMMAKILLINNOCENTSCAUZEIMSOEDGYNOW" all over again. and the entire stupid powerlevel dickwaving rivalry thing which has continued to be his gimmick for the 28 or whatever many years it's been since.

The real sin that not only americans but also toriyama/toei/shueisha are guilty of, is how little attention DB prior to Z gets.

It's called character regression. Bejita at the end of the Cell saga humbly accepted his place in the pecking order and admitted once again that Goku was the better man.

come buu arc it's "ARRGGHHH FUCKYOUKAKAROT IMMAKILLINNOCENTSCAUZEIMSOEDGYNOW" all over again. and the entire stupid powerlevel dickwaving rivalry thing which has continued to be his gimmick for the 28 or whatever many years it's been since.

The real sin that not only americans but also toriyama/toei/shueisha are guilty of, is how little attention DB prior to Z gets.
Did he? have to rewatch the cell saga, I seem to remember that he barely by the end accepted to not just be a badguy going along with them against a bigger enemy, only by the sacrifice in the Buu saga it seemed he got a complete charachter arc with accepting responsibilty and diening for something else than just pride.
Also don't forget the spiritbomb that could only happen because of the fraud Mr Satan, turning his lies to good