Americans don't get DBZ

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
America >> Europe. You Europeans don't even have a culture of your own, you guys need to steal it from us Americans (except for Italians, cause Italians are cool cause they gave us pasta and pizza).
Well America is made out of destroying culture and stealing people's places to live, killing them and than screaming how much they love "their" country and how much they are better than others.
I don't need that kind of culture as I have culture of my home country which was vanished from maps twice. You are just bitching around:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Also DBZ is my favorite DB and other ones just don't hit me as good as this one

Well America is made out of destroying culture and stealing people's places to live, killing them and than screaming how much they love "their" country and how much they are better than others.
I don't need that kind of culture as I have culture of my home country which was vanished from maps twice. You are just bitching around:kayneshrug:
America >> Europe. Keep eating your fish and chips.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž

more known with relation to wallachia rather then romania specifically
vlad tepes, the basis for the dracula character was the king of the wallachia nation
yeah, I was relating it mostly to it. From him was the most typical picture of vampires.

There is a lot of CIS/PIS

Like Ultimate Gohan matching Super Saiyan Blue Goku all of a sudden :josad:
Nah I dont even care, Im even happy, cause if just making retarded powerscaling violations makes it possible for Krilin to kindof compete and be relevant and Android 17 to be the mvp than fuck itπŸ˜‚
I mean more like a lot of the "filler" or unimportant fights and moments were kind of meh, and some of the animation was kinda eh and some plot stuff but when it was good it was good, even kinda sillt things like Goku Black ripping a hole in the universe and saying with a evil smirk "Even I don't comprehend my power"πŸ˜‚

"Gt was all bad, no cool parts!"
Never get that one either. GT was awesome only thing I disliked was the abundant ki blast spam in every fight. Like 75% of the fights were pew pew pew.
Post automatically merged:

Only because of nostalgia.
No. I am not american either but agree that the dbz dub is amazing and there is no nostalgia. Saw that dub in adulthood or late teens.

Last edited:
A good reason why Americans may not understand Dragon Ball is because the first anime episode that aired was β€œThe Arrival of Raditz” in 1996. By the end of Dragon Ball arrived, the anime was transitioning from an adventure show to an action show.

I am an American and I love Dragon Ball. I just love how Toriyama created a world where dinosaurs fly in the skies, dogs where suits and ties and work in the city, and there’s a flying cloud! Once everyone learned to fly, Nimbus just became moot.

Here’s an article about how Dragon Ball came to the United States.

https://www.pcmag.com/news/25-years-ago-dragon-ball-z-hit-american-tv-for-the-first-time