Episode Discussion Among The 3 Epsidoes which was the best? 1066, 1062 or 1061

Thoughts?

• Total voters
1062 clears it was literally cinema and the best fight and between the other two I'd say 1061 > 1066 honestly I've never been into "punching kicking" fighting style but 1066 have other scenes that ruined the fight also i've never understood what was the point of that fight though law was the only one who was cool

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
1061 :

good : best direction and emotion based episode. Sanji and germa moments were great. The action was also most of the time quite good and well animated. I like some of Queen fillers.

bad : didn’t respect the manga flow and events with IJ. IJ felt lackluster as hell. Last kick wasn’t portrayed nicely.

1062 :

Good : some moments were well animated. Zoro last clear lance move was badass as hell.

bad : to much of a mess sometimes. And they completely changed everything in the end and made King powers completely different. A wank fest. Too much aura in the end we couldn’t see things clearly.

1066 :

good : respect the most the manga out of the three episodes. Very little filler. Kid early moments and black and white backstory were nice.

bad : the animation was good but didn’t reach 1062 or 1062 level. You can see the team did a little bit less work for this one than for the two others. Misery thousands punch lol, same for Law. A bit ridiculous but why not.

1061 still the best but I understand people saying 1066

1062 easily.

1061 definitely had the most unique direction and did the most with the content, but I think 1062 was just the best put together of the three. Its easily the best animated and still elevated the content significantly.

Animation wise, 1066 is probably a bit better than 1061, but 1061 is just far better directed and follows through far more competently in connecting things scene to scene. 1066 had some amazing animation and great ideas in the storyboard, but I'm not sure all of them connected as well as they could have, with there being a lot of jarring cuts that killed the pacing of the action or shots that killed the scale or intensity of the scene.

1061 has a bit of a weaker first half as well like 1066, but unlike 1066, I 1061's first half still feels very well connected by interesting ideas, and we don't waste too much time on unrelated stuff(the Osome stuff was still connected to the main plot of the fight even if it dragged a bit) from the main conflict like what happened in 1066, where the Momo stuff was pretty much completely irrelevant to the rest of the episode.

All three are great episodes, but for me, its definitely 1062, 1061 and then 1066.

He’s just a Zoro down player anything positive for the character he speaks the opposite if it came from someone neutral it’d be an interesting convo though
animation can satisfy you. But i prefer to see more natural and realistic base line. After you showed zoro like that , how can u animate zoro in the egghead against seraphim ?
Also , I hate animation style with tons of colour choices in every frame.
Also , zoro is running over the rock or he is cutting tons of dragon generated by Kings is something that there is no relation with manga.
Generally , it is ridiculous.

Law and Kidd
Zoro and King
Sanji and Queen

Zoro and King has the best animation but too much colors and fillers ruined the final part of the episode IMO

King's final attack looks like more stronger than Kaido's last attaccak in the manga LMAO

Law and Kidd vs BigMom is the most well balanced

Probably 1062, though 1061 is a close second. The former is definitely better animated, and doesn't have any extended flashbacks to older content, but the latter's content and direction were more appealing to me, and it still had impressive animation highs.