General & Others Among These 3 Arcs Which is the Worst?

Weakest Arc Among the 3?

• Total voters
WCI > Dressrosa > Wano. Wano has some of the best OP moments but that is offset by some of the worst moments and the constant fakeout deaths.

How the fuck can you have Luffy get thrown off the island and still bring zero tension to the story? Everybody was just laughing at it being offscreen, nobody was like 'oh shit how can they ever win?!':lusalty:

Well when it comes to Law's plans the story is never boring but then Luffy and co ruin them :josad: Regardless some sequences should of been shorter
Like I’m not going to say there’s been no good parts of Wano. But the issue is those good parts make the rest of it look so glaringly bad. Like Oda could’ve sped up the raid. So much of it is redundant and so much of Wano pre raid is down right boring.

Wci and want are about tied

Dress Rosa was relatively bad. I would give it points for introducing Sabo buT they potentially just added Sabo for him to be a prisoner. You can tell how bad it is by oda trying to throw in a bunch of prizes qt the end.

Law talking to sengoku
Luffy getting a fleet
Usopp getting a high bounty
Luffy doing near island splitting feats

I have my problems with Wano and WCI but...
Dressrosa literally traumatized me. People who didn't read it week to week can't understand
3 different princesses
Tontatta
Crew already separating when they just had their reunion like 3-4 days ago in-universe
Gladiators
too many new side characters introduced running around
Oda hyping up with an admiral just for him to dick around the whole arc (We only understood why he acted like this only during the last chapters of the arc)
We had no idea about the Grand Fleet stuff so all this focus on the gladiators who weren't even tied to the island plot seemed like pure pointless filler.
Only arc where I genuinely started thinking about dropping the series.
Of course it had great moments and characters, but still my worst weekly read experience as far as OP arcs go

Last edited:
B

Ballel

And WCI has Katakuri but it was still bullshit writing.
King and Katakuri are the best things that happened in those arcs for me.
But it's not enough to like the arcs.. the fights and the terrible writing.​
I agree with you about the writing. Man it's hard for me personally to stan something for specific characters only. I'd enjoy Wano more if I could 😂

People who don't like DR what's wrong with you? DR has Sabo, Fujitora, coliseum and battle for Mera-Mera including all of the top fighters from around the world + the most important DR has the best charismatic villain and interesting backstory. It has only one minus - fckning dwarfs storyline, but it annoys only in ongoing. It is still the best arc after TS and in my opinion top-3 arc of manga next to EL and Marineford