Anime & Manga An apologize letter for Sanji and his fans.

So hey guys, it’s ya boy Goat here. It’s been a while since I make a thread about Sanji but this one wouldn’t be the same as the others. Let’s get into it ;)

Back in December 2020, I used to think that maybe Sanji wasn’t as strong like I was expected. He was goofing around, get captured by Blacktooth, simping for Black Maria, getting his ass chased, etc.

It was a tough time for Sanji fans and enjoyers, I was still trying to defend Sanji but of course I’m not a Sanji fan and wouldn’t blindly defend him because I’m not a fraud. So I was like, “You know what, maybe Sanji deserved a slap to the face. Better luck next time.” And then people shitting on Sanji left and right, the slander and insults were throwing around, so on and so forth.

It happens for 6 months straight when Sanji hasn’t have any shine or feats that would support him. I still defend him but it wasn’t an easy task. Because of that, I started to lose hope on Sanji and was having this thoughts that I don’t want to be reminded of ever since the “Year of Sanji” incident. “What if pre-timeskip Sanji won’t return? What if the Sanji we got now is the shadow of his pre-self?” I keep thinking about that day and night. I was legitimately thought that the usual and badass Sanji wouldn’t be back knowingly how Oda massacred most characters post-timeskip. It was the lowest and darkest moment of my life.

But then…..

It happened

The miracle has occurred!!!

Back in June 2021, the chapter where Sanji saves Chopper from Queen and declares his speech, I was like, “Damn Sanji, okay I see you.👀” That’s the first time since I felt that “weight” from Sanji. The nostalgia, the vibe, the usual cool and badass Sanji in that glimpse. I thought of myself, “Maybe Oda doesn’t hate Sanji after all.” So I got hyped and glad that my spirit didn’t broke that time. Sanji got surprisingly a lot of praises in the spoiler thread and chapter discussion which is unexpected since this is Worstgen that we’re talking about here. Then I keep defending him and so on.

Time passes and Sanji keep getting more feats as the chapters released. August or September was apparently the peak of Sanji’s greatness with the Wings thingy. And just like common sense, I hooked and enjoyed his greatness. And every time, Sanji always surpassed my expectations. For example, Sanji holding off King and Queen, Sanji’s quick thinking, Sanji speed blitz, etc. Then I have this in my mind, “Is this it? Is the good ole Mr. Prince kickass alpha chad gentlemen is back?”

So I smiled very big behind the computer screen which you guys won’t be able to see.😂 I was genuinely happy about the fact that Sanji is doing so well despite being nerfed. Ignoring all the trolls and downplays that are being presented right now, Sanji is gathering good feats that makes his haters to eat crayons on daily basis. Also, I noticed that a lot of new Sanji fans/defenders are joining this forum lately so I was curious about why this time all of sudden? Why not back in June where Sanji shines in that chapter? Why not before when Sanji are getting tremendously downplayed?!?!?!

Anyway, I need to wrap things up. The post are getting too long and typing this on my ex-girlfriend’s phone doesn’t help either. It’s getting late here as well. So yeah, in conclusion, I’m happy to see Sanji gaining good feats and his fans are celebrating and new fans are popping up everyday to enjoy Wanji’s greatness. I almost getting brainwashed and turn against Sanji but fortunately, my willpower is too strong. So yeah, stay safe. Eat more vegetables, spend some time with your family and friends. They’re your most precious ones that share the pain and joy with you. Make sure to treasure them. Until I get my device fixed and get my study to be in tip top shaped, I probably will be return in Winter Break which is mid-late December. Worst case will be Spring Break or Summer next year. However, I will pop in Worstgen once in a while to see what’s going on but I will actively post again in December if my device get fixed that is. So yeah, that’s all from your boy Goat. Peace.✌

Sincerely,
Zoro D Goat
🐐

Phew~~😮‍💨

lmao im a sanji defender since 2015 i only got block on reddit thus the reason i got here, i think majority of moderators on that forum are zorotards, thats explain the bias when someone criticize sanji its ok, but when i commented about how overrated zoro is, they got triggered and banned me, lol

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
So hey guys, it’s ya boy Goat here. It’s been a while since I make a thread about Sanji but this one wouldn’t be the same as the others. Let’s get into it ;)

Back in December 2020, I used to think that maybe Sanji wasn’t as strong like I was expected. He was goofing around, get captured by Blacktooth, simping for Black Maria, getting his ass chased, etc.

It was a tough time for Sanji fans and enjoyers, I was still trying to defend Sanji but of course I’m not a Sanji fan and wouldn’t blindly defend him because I’m not a fraud. So I was like, “You know what, maybe Sanji deserved a slap to the face. Better luck next time.” And then people shitting on Sanji left and right, the slander and insults were throwing around, so on and so forth.

It happens for 6 months straight when Sanji hasn’t have any shine or feats that would support him. I still defend him but it wasn’t an easy task. Because of that, I started to lose hope on Sanji and was having this thoughts that I don’t want to be reminded of ever since the “Year of Sanji” incident. “What if pre-timeskip Sanji won’t return? What if the Sanji we got now is the shadow of his pre-self?” I keep thinking about that day and night. I was legitimately thought that the usual and badass Sanji wouldn’t be back knowingly how Oda massacred most characters post-timeskip. It was the lowest and darkest moment of my life.

But then…..

It happened

The miracle has occurred!!!

Back in June 2021, the chapter where Sanji saves Chopper from Queen and declares his speech, I was like, “Damn Sanji, okay I see you.👀” That’s the first time since I felt that “weight” from Sanji. The nostalgia, the vibe, the usual cool and badass Sanji in that glimpse. I thought of myself, “Maybe Oda doesn’t hate Sanji after all.” So I got hyped and glad that my spirit didn’t broke that time. Sanji got surprisingly a lot of praises in the spoiler thread and chapter discussion which is unexpected since this is Worstgen that we’re talking about here. Then I keep defending him and so on.

Time passes and Sanji keep getting more feats as the chapters released. August or September was apparently the peak of Sanji’s greatness with the Wings thingy. And just like common sense, I hooked and enjoyed his greatness. And every time, Sanji always surpassed my expectations. For example, Sanji holding off King and Queen, Sanji’s quick thinking, Sanji speed blitz, etc. Then I have this in my mind, “Is this it? Is the good ole Mr. Prince kickass alpha chad gentlemen is back?”

So I smiled very big behind the computer screen which you guys won’t be able to see.😂 I was genuinely happy about the fact that Sanji is doing so well despite being nerfed. Ignoring all the trolls and downplays that are being presented right now, Sanji is gathering good feats that makes his haters to eat crayons on daily basis. Also, I noticed that a lot of new Sanji fans/defenders are joining this forum lately so I was curious about why this time all of sudden? Why not back in June where Sanji shines in that chapter? Why not before when Sanji are getting tremendously downplayed?!?!?!

Anyway, I need to wrap things up. The post are getting too long and typing this on my ex-girlfriend’s phone doesn’t help either. It’s getting late here as well. So yeah, in conclusion, I’m happy to see Sanji gaining good feats and his fans are celebrating and new fans are popping up everyday to enjoy Wanji’s greatness. I almost getting brainwashed and turn against Sanji but fortunately, my willpower is too strong. So yeah, stay safe. Eat more vegetables, spend some time with your family and friends. They’re your most precious ones that share the pain and joy with you. Make sure to treasure them. Until I get my device fixed and get my study to be in tip top shaped, I probably will be return in Winter Break which is mid-late December. Worst case will be Spring Break or Summer next year. However, I will pop in Worstgen once in a while to see what’s going on but I will actively post again in December if my device get fixed that is. So yeah, that’s all from your boy Goat. Peace.✌

Sincerely,
Zoro D Goat
🐐

Phew~~😮‍💨
Welcome back buddy.

It will be nice to debate with you.