Current Events An Apology To Sanji Fans, From An Honest Zoro Fan

How much did this apology move you?

• A lot

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • To tears

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Luffy> Zoro> Sanji.

Lucci even hyped himself to be equal or near Kizaru. It aint surprise Zoro is having trouble while Sanji is confirmed to need sperm gens to fight Kizaru

Luffy> Zoro> Sanji.

Lucci even hyped himself to be equal or near Kizaru. It aint surprise Zoro is having trouble while Sanji is confirmed to need sperm gens to fight Kizaru
Pinzoro need his bandana haki just to kill luccis boredom, so far his fingersnails are enough

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Make no mistake, this is a very very big deal what Sanji just did. There is a reason Oda had Kizaru of all characters react like that, this is the same Kizaru who had no reaction to Rayleigh appearing out of nowhere, very little reaction to G5, little reaction to Kaidou and Big Mom teaming up and the list goes on. Dude is perma fried nothing phases him.

This isn’t a small feat, Oda had made it very clear how lasers can’t just be blocked.
-Someone with a defense as strong as Zoro’s who even briefly blocked hakai himself has admitted to this.
-Big Mom the Yonkou known for her durability reflexively put up her homie to brace herself from a laser.
-The Vegapunks were shitting their pants at the thought of a Seraphim taking a laser, with lunarian dna which gives them even greater durability than Kaidou.

Time and time again characters have only ever dodged or used their dfs to deal with these lasers. This is an absolute first even for Kizaru who has fought many top tiers before (hence his reaction).

Usually when it comes to lesser character’s in One Piece we can scale the feats to the stronger characters but at the moment this Sanji feat is 1 of 1 we can’t even claim top tiers are capable of replicating it 1:1…so forgive me if I question it. Don’t be surprised for this reason that the boots may be involved here. If the boots were not involved, we need to have a discussion about Sanji in the battledome.

Regarding Lucci vs Zoro. Lucci is the real deal. We can’t forget what Luffy did to Kaidou when he initially went G5. He absolutely manhandled Kaidou, the difference here was Luffy just left mid fight after knocking Lucci down (not out) after the very initial stages of his G5, he didn’t even give him a chance to try and retaliate. It is absolutely mental to hold Lucci to higher standards than Kaidou, and to use that to downplay him and then Zoro.
The very fact that Lucci even had a single panel of clashing with G5 and pushing it back is something that deserves praise (yes it was a call back, but that doesn’t mean we can just ignore it altogether). The way people have been reacting to this fight for months now would have you think Lucci went down to base Luffy, or atleast got knocked out for good, but the reality was Luffy momentarily knocked down Lucci who was focused more on Sentomaru, while in his Nika reality bending state. Big deal.

So if you’re wondering why Oda had Zoro take on Luffy’s sloppy seconds, when he’s never done that before, it’s because he really didn’t. This would be like saying Luffy shit on Pica before facing Zoro because he simply knocked his golemn’s head off. Luffy vs Lucci did not see an actual conclusion. Was G5 looking clearly superior? Yes, but did we need Luffy vs Lucci to know G5 would be clearly superior after seeing what it did to Kaidou? No…so if anything Lucci benefited more from that, because the fact that Luffy even went to G5 his most taxing state to deal with Lucci, helps his case more than hurts it. Lucci is the big winner of this arc.

I have to add I’ve been loving him tormenting the entire fanbase (first Luffy fans, now Zoro fans) because they refuse to accept maybe he’s kinda strong yea. The dude put a basketball sized hole in Sentomaru who absolutely has an elite defense no doubt. Sentomaru blocked a Yata No Kagami kick without much pushback, KIzaru was accelerating quite hard there so you can’t even say it was a kick aimed at fodder.
Having said all that, I’m not even sure we will get a conclusion for this fight. I feel like Oda has too much respect for Lucci and Zoro. If that happens what an absolute waste of an interesting fight (atleast choreography wise). And even for Zoro, him defeating Lucci would arguably be the biggest name on his resume, not sure how anyone can be mad about that? And it would show how much Oda respects Zoro because he holds Lucci in very high regard.

Anyways I’m glad Kizaru has stood on business. Yea he’s not enjoying it but he’s still the one who initiated the buster call, was gonna slice Kuma and Bonney in half too. That’s the Kizaru we all know. What we need from him now is to actually take Luffy seriously, this half assing routine has overstayed its welcome, it made sense initially when the island could not be destroyed, but not after the buster call especially when dealing with Strawhats.

Post went a little long, I have posted in a while so there was a lot to say.

Time and time again characters have only ever dodged or used their dfs to deal with these lasers. This is an absolute first even for Kizaru who has fought many top tiers before (hence his reaction).
Yeah. Kizaru is familiar with VP (and his tech). If there's a tech that can disperse/scatter his laser, he would've know, so he shouldn't be that surprised.

Luffy> Zoro> Sanji.

Wtf you talking.

First of all Zoro > Luffy

Second Lucci never hyped himself to be even near Kizaru

Third, Luffy has D sperm and Zoro has Shimotsuki + Roronoa sperm.

Playing the devil's advocate, Kizaru got koed after 1 hit. Lucci took 3/4 (can't remember properly). Kiz failed to one shot Sentomaru despite going for the kill, Lucci casually did 👀
You don't know the definition of KO to say something like this. You can say knocked down but not knocked out. He was literally talking right after the hit. Yes he said he would need sometime to move but he was still conscious.

Lucci didn't tanked one single CoC coated attack yet he admitted to be losing counsciousness.

You don't know the definition of KO to say something like this. You can say knocked down but not knocked out. He was literally talking right after the hit. Yes he said he would need sometime to move but he was still conscious.

Lucci didn't tanked one single CoC coated attack yet he admitted to be losing counsciousness.
My bad, I take the L. He didn't get KOed but he was out of commission so it's pretty much an in-betweener

Me as the number one Zoro fan apologizes aswell.
We have to admit, that Zoro is facing someone who was defeated already 2 times this Arc and is currently running on 5% hp. We can't spin it around anymore - it's Zorover for us...:josad: