Theory Analysis of BlackBeard, the year of his downfall

Intro

In this small theory I'll talk about the end of reign of the man known as BlackBeard.

Theory

As we all know there are 3 incarnation of the real life pirate all having a different aspects of him:
  • Thatch, he bears the other name some think he was called it is not much in your eyes but I think Thatch is depicted as a shadow of Teach as he was the first that found the Yami Yami and what could he be if he ate the fruit.
  • Edward Newgate not only bearing the name of BlackBeard Edward Teach or Thatch if you may, he is the humane depiction of the legend that has beard a fate similar to that of the real thing. You might have not known but Edward Teach was killed by the marines after he sustain 25 cuts and 5 shots.
  • Marshall D. Teach he is the embodiment of the legend and the man himself, that he partially created, in fact it is said that he wear fuses under his hat and beard that he will light on fire to make the enemies be scared. A man that was a shrewd and calculating leader who spurned the use of violence, relying instead on his fearsome image to elicit the response that he desired from those whom he robbed. Like our BB the real one obtain a pardon from the Government, but after a while he went back to his habitats and in the same year he was finally killed.

Why I've told you all of this?
Well that because we are in the final year of our BB as well, in fact the time frame that the real one was the ruler of the Caribbean Sea is the same our man has been on the big picture about 2/3 years.

Marshall has entered the big league by becoming a Shichibukai receiving basically a pardon for his "crimes" that at that moment were non other than being a pirate no one know of. After a year of him giving the final blow to WB he became an emperor and stayed as one for the same amount time, finally entering the 2nd year of his regin. He is becoming more and more outrageous, just like the real man he gave him self the title of Admiral( the real one gave himself the title of Commodore), and form his headquarters, that actually resembles a Caribbean sea, he does more and more to consolidate himself.

I know it sounds stupid, but I don't believe there will be an other time skip and with the manga that should end apparently in the next 5 years( which I find very difficult but not impossible) we are in the manga's timeline of the last year probably before Luffy reaches PK. Since we will see the fall of 2 yonks in this arc with 2 more to go and and a mysterious figure left to fight(IM), with the last to be defeated as ultimate foe or else it don't know why oda wanted to show him and put him on hold.

Anyway back at BB I think he will be the next yonko to fight Luffy, but not because he kills Shanks, no Luffy has already plenty of reasons to want to bring this man down. I strongly believe Shanks will be luffys fight just to prove he is worthy of being called PK, even though we have seen some strange behavior from him with the gorosei and all, but this is not Shanks's theory it's a BB's.

How on earth will luffy fight and bring down this op foe?

What I'm going to say it might be a bit of a loophole, but aren't all theories ahah, Marco is the answer. During his fight with BB he discovered something and passed down the info to luffy via Nekomamushi. Of course I could be so wrong and his is just an advertisement to stay away from BB cuz he is so strong, but maybe not why?
The fruits in his possession are OP for sure and the combination of them might be devastating, but let's not forget BB run away for a fight twice from shanks and akainu not because he was a novice with the fruits we saw he used WB df in a masterful way moments from acquiring it. He decided not to fight because the crew was not strong enough and remember he fought both garp and sengoku but they were fighting only 2 people, monsters for sure but 2 and older.
That being said we have seen that the yami can be overpowered with CoC and funny enough this is the haki luffy is specializing in and after the fight against BM and Kaido it will for sure reach new levels. He has 2 DFs, but what happens if he uses both can he do it, well I think that is what marco discovered in his fight and this is the breach in his armor.

Luffy might defeat BB but he will not deliver the final blow, no i think the marines will and we might see BB in chains on Coby's ship. Why him? Well the man that killed the real BB was a lieutenant that no one knew about later promoted to captain for defeating BB. But why would the marines come well because it will be the perfect segway for the final battle against the world government and their perfect opportunity to catch 2 of the biggest name out there. Imagine if they not only take BB with them but also luffy the new Pk it would be the perfect storm to put together all the forces luffy managed to acquire and start the biggest war the world have seen.

Conclusion
Based on the parallels with the real life pirate, BB is in his last year as emperor and has just entered the period of his downfall that will see him and luffy fight next after kaido and BM and the final blow will come form the marines.
@Blackbeard @Finalbeta
P.s I know it's not my best work and that it's pretty chaotic but hope you enjoyed the read.

I always liked the prospect of the marines playing a role at his downfall. not only it historically makes sense with the real Edward Teach getting killed by the British naval Lieutenant Robert Maynard as you mentioned, but also it pays homage to the legendary God Valley incident where pirates and navy temporarily joined hands to stop Rocks D. Xebec and his crew whose base of operations, the Caribbean themed island (Hachinosu, probably based on Nassau) is now occupied by the Blackbeard pirates. Also i like how these three incarnations of the the real life pirate are yet another number 3 parallel linked with Teach (3 beard locks, 3 guns on his belt, a claw with 3 blades, 3 skulls on his flag and 3 estimated devil fruits he could consume)

While Luffy is definitely strong by himself, the series constantly highlighted his best ability to be gathering allies and befriending enemies which Mihawk considered to be the most horrifying ability on the sea. so it's not far-fetched to think history would repeat itself with Luffy and the navy joining hands to stop the evil band of criminals, Blackbeard Pirates, from terrorizing the world once again. After taking down the biggest pirate obstacle, it would trigger the final clash with the head of the world nobles, Imu himself.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
What I think is that the will of the D. was inherited by ancestors hundreds of years ago and it probably related with the Void Century.

These people are predestined who will be the only ones capable of confronting the calamity of an evil D. which is Teach.

Luffy vs Teach is basically written in the stars since ever, well not that the future is written, but that's how portrayal goes.

Teach's wish is to become the absolute ruler of the world and instaurate a dark age in which every single living being will be subdued to his petty will.

Only reason why he hasn't achieved this yet is the lack of supreme power which will be achieved later on.

I always liked the prospect of the marines playing a role at his downfall. not only it historically makes sense with the real Edward Teach getting killed by the British naval Lieutenant Robert Maynard as you mentioned, but also it pays homage to the legendary God Valley incident where pirates and navy temporarily joined hands to stop Rocks D. Xebec and his crew whose base of operations, the Caribbean themed island (Hachinosu, probably based on Nassau) is now occupied by the Blackbeard pirates. Also i like how these three incarnations of the the real life pirate are yet another number 3 parallel linked with Teach (3 beard locks, 3 guns on his belt, a claw with 3 blades, 3 skulls on his flag and 3 estimated devil fruits he could consume)

While Luffy is definitely strong by himself, the series constantly highlighted his best ability to be gathering allies and befriending enemies which Mihawk considered to be the most horrifying ability on the sea. so it's not far-fetched to think history would repeat itself with Luffy and the navy joining hands to stop the evil band of criminals, Blackbeard Pirates, from terrorizing the world once again. After taking down the biggest pirate obstacle, it would trigger the final clash with the head of the world nobles, Imu himself.
Thank you first of all for your post and I'm glad you noticed the number 3 I hoped someone will point it out xD
What I think is that the will of the D. was inherited by ancestors hundreds of years ago and it probably related with the Void Century.

These people are predestined who will be the only ones capable of confronting the calamity of an evil D. which is Teach.

Luffy vs Teach is basically written in the stars since ever, well not that the future is written, but that's how portrayal goes.

Teach's wish is to become the absolute ruler of the world and instaurate a dark age in which every single living being will be subdued to his petty will.

Only reason why he hasn't achieved this yet is the lack of supreme power which will be achieved later on.
Thank you, yes what you said it's true I want to creat a thread of analysis of the 2 wills clashing and how they are basically yin and yang

the real Edward Teach getting killed by the British naval Lieutenant Robert Maynard as you mentioned,
Imagine Vice Admiral Maynard delivering the killing blow to Teach and getting promoted to Admiral for it. :X

But really, I could see it happening with either Coby or Smoker. It'd parallel Garp and Roger maybe a little too neatly, but Teach being a threat so large that the marines have to join forces with pirates to take him down is plausible.