Theory Ancient Greek: All Sea Versus All Blue

Hello, Worstgen theory community

I don't often consider already constructed theories, and instead mostly just create my own. With that said, I would like to make this clear and quick. This thread doesn't get into specifics very much and doesn't really draw a conclusion, either. It's intended to leave only an open-ended concept to mull over in amusement after reading.

The name for a mystical sea of legend in One Piece is All Blue.
The name for a prehistoric sea in Real Life is Panthalassa.

Panthalassa, also known as the Panthalassic Ocean or Panthalassan Ocean (from Greek πᾶν "all" and θάλασσα "sea"), was the superocean that surrounded the supercontinent Pangaea. During the Paleozoic–Mesozoic transition c. 250 Ma it occupied almost 70% of Earth's surface.

In other words, the name All Blue denotes very much the same thing as the name All Sea.

The All Blue is a mystical sea of legend, rumored to be the only place in the world where the North, South, West, and East seas meet.

The All Blue is rumored to exist in the Grand Line, and there exists a Pangaea Castle on the Red Line to which it runs perpendicular. The All Sea surrounded Pangaea. If there was a conclusion to draw at all it would likely be that, "The All Blue surrounds Pangaea."

But as I said, this "theory" isn't intended to discuss such an idea in a serious sense because there's a lot of doubt involved in any line of reasoning to be had. So, again, I just want to be clear on this... I'm basically just saying-- Panthalassa = All Sea and this is awfully similar to the name All Blue.

Beyond this, I would just like to point out Ancient Greek terms have been used in the story in the past including such examples as Uranus, Poseidon, and Pluton (the names of the Ancient Weapons). Panthalassa/All Sea is an Ancient Greek term.

It's long since been the widely adopted theory that something like the red line will be destroyed, connecting the seas, and it's possibly a world government intention to separate them.