Theory Ancient Haki Technique: Cursed to Roam the Seas Endlessly

Hello Worstgen theory community,

I want to show you something that is connected to a lot of other stuff. I wanted to talk about the other stuff too, but I realized.... it's way too much, and a lot of it involves headcanon. So, I'm just going to show you what I call a "puzzle piece".

I believe an Ancient Haki technique was used in these occurrences:
1. Zunisha was cursed to roam the seas endlessly.
2. The Flying Dutchmen was cursed to roam the seas endlessly.

Clues:
a. Zunisha is an animal.
b. The Flying Dutchmen is an object.
c. It is not mentioned who Zunisha was cursed by.
d. The Flying Dutchmen was cursed by Poseidon.
e. Zunisha only takes orders from the leader of the Kozuki Clan.
f. Sea Kings only take orders from Poseidon.
g. Oden and Momonosuke can both hear and give orders to Zunisha.
h. Shirahoshi can both hear and give orders to Sea Kings.
I. Roger and Luffy can hear Zunisha. They cannot give Zunisha orders.
j. Roger and Luffy can hear Sea Kings. They cannot give Sea Kings orders.

I could say a lot more about this, but I don't want to start talking about things like how I believe there were three major kingdoms in the past comprised of the Minkmen Tribe, the Winged Tribes, and the Fishmen Tribes. At least, not right now. I would also have to explain why Roger and Luffy can do the things they do, and believe me... I could totally explain it. I just don't want to open that bag of worms right now.

Anyway, the conclusion is this.... Poseidon cursed The Flying Dutchmen, and someone on his level of Haki expertise did the same thing to Zunisha. They call it a "curse", but I believe it may actually be explained as an "order". I guess it just depends on how you look at it. There are other implications to consider as well such as the distinction between an object and an animal. A person can't order an object to do something... not really. However, Poseidon can control the ocean. Meaning, all he would have to do to keep The Flying Dutchmen roaming the seas endlessly is influence the ocean currents surrounding it. In Zunisha's case, a simple order would have sufficed.