Powers & Abilities Ancient Zoan Properties

In the recent chapter Ulti is in her Human form, she's too exhausted to transform nor use Haki. Also, after Zeus hit her with his spiked ball form, he mentions that her skin too hard, but her insides should be severly damaged.

This scene implies that her Ancient Zoan devil fruit power grant its durability in all 3 forms, Zoan, Human and Hybrid..

I have been speculating as well that Zoans may not be able to use Haki in their Zoan form.. So this would explain the difference in power from each forms.

Zoan form - Raw Dinosaur Strenght + Durability

Human form - Human Strenght + Dinosaur Durability + Haki

Hybrid form - Human Strenght + Dinosaur Durability + Strenght + Haki

Result, Zoan < Human < Hybrid

Leave your thoughts

It's the same with Kaido, his base inherits Dragon durability. Though Hybrid Durability might be somewhat better still.
I have been speculating as well that Zoans may not be able to use Haki in their Zoan form
There is no basis on this. Why would Zoan form disable Haki usage, when it's a spiritual thing? Rayleigh said that Haki resides in every being.

It's the same with Kaido, his base inherits Dragon durability. Though Hybrid Durability might be somewhat better still.

There is no basis on this. Why would Zoan form disable Haki usage, when it's a spiritual thing? Rayleigh said that Haki resides in every being.
You're right there's no real basis, aside no animals in the series so far have been shown using Haki and none have resisted to CoC so far.

Just wants to say that Kaido is perfectly fine to fly in all his forms. He is levitating Onigashima in all of them. Also I rather to believe Kaido durability is because of his race not being human.

Usually Oda is very inconsistent with powers at OP. Maybe that is not the case. But I personally found very difficult to know when Ulti is in her normal form, hybrid form or animal form. Not normal form but hybrid and animal(if she ever used animal form or hybrid) are very similar to me.

Just wants to say that Kaido is perfectly fine to fly in all his forms. He is levitating Onigashima in all of them. Also I rather to believe Kaido durability is because of his race not being human.

Usually Oda is very inconsistent with powers at OP. Maybe that is not the case. But I personally found very difficult to know when Ulti is in her normal form, hybrid form or animal form. Not normal form but hybrid and animal(if she ever used animal form or hybrid) are very similar to me.
Good point, i don't know how that works for cloud abilities but yeah.
Then this would mean his Race durability and Dragon durability both apply, thus the reason why he's so tough..

Sometimes its not so clear, but Ulti is bigger in Zoan form normally.

x-drake transformed into hybrid to defeat the number, so dinosaur strength carries on in hybrid too.
i think zoan users in human form keep to a certain degree their DF bonuses, harder skins for ancient type and stronger muscles for all types.
Post automatically merged:

i think it's obvious
hybrid:

full zoan

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Her base form is probably not that durable although I don't know whether or not she gains some extra human durability thanks to her zoan. What happened with Orochi might make me believe so but he is a mythical and not ancient.