Anime ending song tournament Round 1 Bracket 3 REMAINING TWO PAIRS

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Welcome to the beginning of the tournament.

In this round in this thread we will have 4 endings, which means 2 fights.

Vote in the poll, share your thoughts and state who you voted for.

BRIBING THE HOST IS ADVISABLE AND DESIRABLE. YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IF YOU ARE IN THIS ROUND.

Vote for each round, the winners of each fight will advance. It does not matter if one losing video has more votes than some winning video in a different fight, only the winning videos advance. Each fight is to be treated separately. Feel free to share your opinion and reasons for voting for the panels. Please vote for each round.

FIRST FIGHT
Code Geass - Ending 2

VS

Cowboy Bebop โ€“ Ending Theme โ€“ The Real Folk Blues

SECOND FIGHT
The Original Dragon Ball Z [Outro]- Zenkai Power

VS

Gokusen Ending

PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH ROUND. YOU WILL ONLY BE GIVEN 2 VOTES. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO DECIDE.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
This forum deserves to shut down immediately if Cowboy Bebop loses...we say and do some tremendously dumb shit around here, but that would be unforgivable in the anime community, Iโ€™m more willing to die on this hill than any other ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฌ
I thought the same shen Black Butler Ending lost to fucking Naruto shit.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Real Folk Blues is just a classic. Code ain't touching that. :goyea:

Fun fact, Shinichiro Watanabe who is the guy who created Cowboy Bebop also created Space Dandy and you all should have voted for him. :sanmoji:
Am I crazy (rhetorical), or was Space Dandy one of the contenders earlier in this competition? Whatever beat it sucks ass, saying that sight unseen and sound unheard :crocusuh:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Even though Code Geass is my top 2 anime, I voted for the Bebop ending. Felt the music was better.

Code Geass has banger openers, endings not so much imo.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe country restriction?
Im in Germany and it didn't work for me either
Probably. Try the other link

I don't know why Rayan.

Try this one

B

Ballel

Voted cowboy bebop and DB.
The db one is so crazy/funny , maybe I should watch the show? I'll never get tired of anime openings/endings that have people running nonstop in front of unchanging backgrounds.:milaugh:

Voted cowboy bebop and DB.
The db one is so crazy/funny , maybe I should watch the show? I'll never get tired of anime openings/endings that have people running nonstop in front of unchanging backgrounds.:milaugh:
Dragon Ball is the big grand daddy of shonen anime. It is pretty much 50% spectacle, 40% banging soundtrack and 10% actual story stuff or whatever.

That soundtrack though. :steef:

I thought the same shen Black Butler Ending lost to fucking Naruto shit.
for obvious reasons truly :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Dragon Ball is the big grand daddy of shonen anime. It is pretty much 50% spectacle, 40% banging soundtrack and 10% actual story stuff or whatever.

That soundtrack though. :steef:
DBS op 1 and 2 HIT DIFFERENT