Anime opening/intro song tournament ROUND 1 BRACKET 2

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Aye I am sweating for my pick right now. One of the greatest opening in anime history. I actually wanted to use my all time favorite but got scared since I don't think the series is popular here lol. :shocking:
Lmao. Oh PM me that opening then or post it here br0.

Lmao. Oh PM me that opening then or post it here br0.
This is what I had initially plan to submit. I have watch this series a total of 6 times now. Best sports series imo.
Post automatically merged:

JoJo is not good at openings imho
They're much better at endings!
This is actually true. The ending song for the first two season is fire
@Light D Lamperouge You gotta host a ending soundtrack competition and original soundtrack competition too. You got me hype now :funky:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I have watched KNB twice and it was really good but it centered too much around the generation of miracles and their abilities were extremely unrealistic. I expect that anime but good lord, I actually got pissed by how broken they were. In terms of actually matches American football had more diversity and a strategic element to it, I was at the edge of my seat for some them matches when I first watched, even my cousin got hooked and dude isnt that into anime but he like the matches. Check it out if you ever get the chance series is goated.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge You gotta host a ending soundtrack competition
We finished that one yesterday lol.

Here you can see the submissions.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ted-tris-won-with-the-jjk-ending.13446/page-4

original soundtrack competition too.
I will most likely do this one next though.

I have watched KNB twice and it was really good but it centered too much around the generation of miracles and their abilities were extremely unrealistic. I expect that anime but good lord, I actually got pissed by how broken they were. In terms of actually matches American football had more diversity and a strategic element to it, I was at the edge of my seat for some them matches when I first watched, even my cousin got hooked and dude isnt that into anime but he like the matches. Check it out if you ever get the chance series is goated.
Hmm not a fan of American football tbh, but I might peep it when I have the time.

Well tbh they were broken but there are players irl similar-ish to them imo, but I get what you mean.

Also as a side note the author who wrote Eyeshield 21 is also the same author of the series Dr. Stone, the illustrator is different. Dude that drew sun ken rock. Forgot his name though.
Hmm not a fan of American football tbh, but I might peep it when I have the time.

Well tbh they were broken but there are players irl similar-ish to them imo, but I get what you mean.
Well its funny you say that because I watch NBA but I don't watch NFL. I literally learned the rules as I watched that anime. Still not into america football to this day but man that anime was good.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Well its funny you say that because I watch NBA but I don't watch NFL. I literally learned the rules as I watched that anime. Still not into america football to this day but man that anime was good.
Lmao. I played American football a few times, I basically tried every sport lmao, and it is actually fun to play but man I could never watch it. Literally a snoozefest for me.

Basketball tho GOATED.
:goyea:

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
1. omg i've never heard of this snow white thingy, but that opening is rly good. a shame it has to go vs the one and only pokemon :(((
out of mercy, i will give it my vote tbh. i really liked the snow white one. i liked it alot actually. i hardly get impressed by openings without seeing the actual show and this one is straight up amazing. adding it to my playlist

2. bleach openings r all gna go far in this tournament, i feel it already lol. they r all good. cant w8 to see OP 6, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 if they r here. all too good

3. ahhh this is one of the openings i wanted to submit actually, naruto OP 4. cant get any more OG than this. rip soul society arc opening

4. never liked any of jojo stuff. shippuden OP 6 >>>. specially with the GOAT jiraya scene

5. fairy tail gets eaten by a titan lol
Post automatically merged:

honestly hope fairy tail op 15 is here

dont disappoint me guys !!