Anime opening/intro song tournament ROUND 1 BRACKET 3

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: DUE TO THE LIMIT OF ONLY BEING ABLE TO POST 5 VIDEOS IN ONE POST, I WILL LINK THE VIDEOS IN A DIFFERENT WAY. CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE SONG AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUTUBE.

Welcome to the first round of the tournament.

In this round in this thread we will have 8 endings, which means 4 fights.

Vote in the poll, share your thoughts and state who you voted for.

BRIBING THE HOST IS ADVISABLE AND DESIRABLE. YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IF YOU ARE IN THIS ROUND.

Vote for each round, the winners of each fight will advance. It does not matter if one losing video has more votes than some winning video in a different fight, only the winning videos advance. Each fight is to be treated separately. Feel free to share your opinion and reasons for voting for the panels. Please vote for each round.

FIRST FIGHT

Neon Genesis Evangelion (A Cruel Angel's Thesis)

VS

Ace of the Diamond - Opening 1 | Go EXCEED!!

SECOND FIGHT

Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works OP / Opening 2

VS

Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd

THIRD FIGHT

Bleach - Opening 12 | Change

VS

No Game No Life - Opening | This Game

FOURTH FIGHT

Naruto Shippuden - Opening 13 | Not Even Sudden Rain Can Defeat Me

VS

3 gatsu no Lion OP 1

PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH ROUND. YOU WILL ONLY BE GIVEN 4 VOTES. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO DECIDE.

Last edited:
Never seen Evangelion but from what I heard, it destroys Diamond no Ace lol.
Evangelion is.. the Transformers in anime
Post automatically merged:

its sad that no ine chose DBS op 1...such a good song that is
Post automatically merged:

Gatsu no lion... you have officially topped/tied a naruto opening for me..

I'll show support by voting ya

Last edited:
I use to spoil myself on Bleach OP 12. Good to hear it again. I have seen most of the series here now that I watched their openings I just forgot about them. I was waiting for that fate movie at one time. Should be out, I should go watch it. I peeped Ace of diamond because i am sports anime guy. It wasn't bad but I dropped it. I think I got pissed after season 1 don't really remember. Rest are unknown besides naruto of course. Great submission guys.

Yo, whoever submitted sangatsu no lion you have great tastes.

Even if you guys chose Naruto over it I want to shamelessly plug the anime here. My absolute favorite of all time. The music and ambience of the anime meshes incredibly together. The manga is amazing and the anime adaptation was so well done.

And I just wanted to air my complaints to @Light D Lamperouge . My man offered to add me to the tags, then he dunked on my ass and didn't add me. Then he had the audacity to pit my favorite anime against Naruto so the forum could dunk on that as well.

:josad:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
And I just wanted to air my complaints to @Light D Lamperouge . My man offered to add me to the tags, then he dunked on my ass and didn't add me. Then he had the audacity to pit my favorite anime against Naruto so the forum could dunk on that as well.
:milaugh:

It's all or nothing. The full package lmao.

You're in the tags tho
:goyea::myman:

Lmao i wanna be equally petty about this, i chose March came in like a lion (Gatsu no lion) over that Naruto op.. the first time i heard it... it sounded familiar but it kinda won me over the second time when i realized what i gem i had forgotten
i was in a quandary.. but seeing how naruto is doing so well.. i thought a little friendly fire won't be that treacherous would it.

:beckmoji:

Bump in the chicken are a LIT BANDD
:perocry:

Lmao i wanna be equally petty about this, i chose March came in like a lion (Gatsu no lion) over that Naruto op.. the first time i heard it... it sounded familiar but it kinda won me over the second time when i realized what i gem i had forgotten
i was in a quandary.. but seeing how naruto is doing so well.. i thought a little friendly fire won't be that treacherous would it.

:beckmoji:

Bump in the chicken are a LIT BANDD
:perocry:
They really are. The mangaka said she listened to them a lot while drawing her manga so it's great that she got them for her anime. And the anime has so much to offer musically and the story is just so great it's hard to put into words for me.

Sangatsu no lion opens with this great piece. Shamelessly plugging it so maybe some of the french homies will give the anime a try.

And the anime has so much to offer musically and the story is just so great it's hard to put into words for me.
You can just depict that from the opening... the dread and grim that guy goes through as a kid. People tend to get self-introspective a lot in such a state of distraught..and the music song just portrays that in such a resplendent manner..
Sangatsu no lion opens with this great piece. Shamelessly plugging it so maybe some of the french homies will give the anime a try.
BEAUTIFUL tho idk French her voice is just the peak ASMR one can get atm.

You can just depict that from the opening... the dread and grim that guy goes through as a kid. People tend to get self-introspective a lot in such a state of distraught..and the music song just portrays that in such a resplendent manner..
Yep, the mangaka portrays such a poignant story of growth of a kid thrown into the world. It's so wholesome to watch as he breaks down the walls he built to protect himself and find his place in life.

Everyone should give it a try, and if it's not for you I guess I'll apologize for wasting your time. Lol.

Edit:

Also if you're turned off by the shogi, don't be. You don't have to understand it to enjoy this anime. It's just one facet of the amazing story.

Yep, the mangaka portrays such a poignant story of growth of a kid thrown into the world. It's so wholesome to watch as he breaks down the walls he built to protect himself and find his place in life.

Everyone should give it a try, and if it's not for you I guess I'll apologize for wasting your time. Lol.

Edit:

Also if you're turned off by the shogi, don't be. You don't have to understand it to enjoy this anime. It's just one facet of the amazing story.
As a naruto fan how would i not know how sophisticated shogi and intriguing is.. that aside anime is known for making any occupations /games enthralling.. and i surely have been intrigued by shogi..
and what justice would i be doing to the story if i cant understand the assets and essence of the MC.

Trust me i have never been to ball room (dance room) and I'm watching a slick ballroom anime lol