Anime opening/intro song tournament

What do you want for the next tournament ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Good evening/day/morning denizens of Worst Gen.

I would like for us to have some fun and see how well our tastes hold up. Thus, I would like to host this tournament.

I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS
- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF AN OPENING SONG AND VIDEO FROM AN ANIME.

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME SONG THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP HIS CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE OPENING AND RIDE WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR PICK.

- AS SOON AS EVERYONE SIGNS IN AND SENDS ME THEIR PICKS I WILL RNG THE CHOICES AND POST 8 THREADS WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE, THE VOTING WILL BE KEPT OPEN FOR A DAY.

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK ME IN THE THREAD THEN.

1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @Go D. Usopp โ„ข autosigning Susopp because I skipped him in the ending song tournament.
3. @Queen
4. @MangoSenpai
5. @Tris
6. @Marimo_420
7. @SinOfGreed
8. @RayanOO
9. @Jaguark101
10. @SHIHI
11. @Owl Ki
12. @BleakAsh
13. @Inflamed Haki
14. @Lindltaylor
15. @Natalija
16. @Titty Croissant
17. @Steven
18. @Prince Kronos
19. @SmokedOut
20. @imacub
21. @Dragomir
22. @solis
23. @Tobi
24. @Tekashi69420
25. @TheAncientCenturion
26. @Kiwipom
27. @Kucing Pencuri
28. @Fujishiro
29. @ZenZu
30. @Guan Yu
31. @Udell
32. @Rivaille
33. @AL sama
34. @Nana
35. @Silver
36. @GrandmasterChef Zonji

Last edited:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Good evening/day/morning denizens of Worst Gen.

I would like for us to have some fun and see how well our tastes hold up. Thus, I would like to host this tournament.

I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS
- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF AN OPENING SONG AND VIDEO FROM AN ANIME.

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME SONG THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP HIS CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE OPENING AND RIDE WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR PICK.

- AS SOON AS EVERYONE SIGNS IN AND SENDS ME THEIR PICKS I WILL RNG THE CHOICES AND POST 8 THREADS WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE, THE VOTING WILL BE KEPT OPEN FOR A DAY.

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK ME IN THE THREAD THEN.

1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @Go D. Usopp โ„ข autosigning Susopp because I skipped him in the ending song tournament.
3. @Queen
4. @MangoSenpai
5. @Tris
6. @Marimo_420
7. @SinOfGreed
8. @RayanOO
9. @Jaguark101
10. @SHIHI
11. @Owl Ki
12. @BleakAsh
13. @Inflamed Haki
14. @Lindltaylor