Character Discussion Another clue that Doflamingo possibly knows the existence of Imu

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

Doflamingo's ultimate last move vs. Luffy's King Kong Gun.

Doflamingo: ''16 holy bullets!''

He was talking about ''national treasure'' in Marijoa before:

Doflamingo believes, he can probably take Imu down with Law's Ope Ope no Mi, or perhaps switch bodies with Imu, who knows.
:doffyou:Doflamingo: ''If I'd had the power of your Ope Ope no Mi in my hands that day... I would have been able to use the National Treasure of Marjioa to control the World itself!''
Damn, amazing observation.

So Imu either is the national treasure of Marejoia or she controls it.

Per Doffy, this is a power that can "control the world itself".

@comrade.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@sanjikun, @Erkan12: perhaps, something interesting to consider:

No. Most CDs do not know of Imu's existence, so this can't be the explanation.
Something else interesting:

Imu's first appearance was immediately after Doffy mentioned that the WG/CDs/Gorosei may have wanted to silence him from spilling the secrets of Mariejoa's National Treasure:

@sanjikun, @Erkan12: perhaps, something interesting to consider:

No. Most CDs do not know of Imu's existence, so this can't be the explanation.
Has anyone made any strong theories on these cover stories, mainly Chap 470 and 472. Seems like a history of the town. The big three guys first make the little guys clones. Then the next time they are all crying? Why is the guy with the three earring like Zoro only wearing sandals and why the other two are barefoot? What happened to the scepter that the one with goat/animal ears was having in 470? Why exactly are there these 4 dwarfs there? One represents samurai, another a gladiator, what do the other two represent? Never really read cover stories but this one seems interesting. Why don't these dwarfs dont have any wings.

To me it seems that it is not some ordinary cover story but that it tells a lot more that we will eventually find out.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž

Doflamingo's ultimate last move vs. Luffy's King Kong Gun.

Doflamingo: ''16 holy bullets!''

He was talking about ''national treasure'' in Marijoa before:

Doflamingo believes, he can probably take Imu down with Law's Ope Ope no Mi, or perhaps switch bodies with Imu, who knows.
:doffyou:Doflamingo: ''If I'd had the power of your Ope Ope no Mi in my hands that day... I would have been able to use the National Treasure of Marjioa to control the World itself!''
Doflamingo mentions the Personality Transplant as a bit part of the Ope Ope no Mi's strength, so, it would make sense if he wanted to switch places with Imu.