Another introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck man you actually have a good point there. But well, this is a Pirate manga. Roger killed the whole Squard crew, conquered One Pice, fathered children, etc.
It was Oda who chose the Pirate theme and Luffy is just useless as a Pirate. We are really supposed to root for a rubber kid, I just can't
Blackbeard and Roger are way more interesting
Ok One last thing if you hate people sexualized one piece females and oda even give them fanservice you shoulda been drop his series long time ago your son shouldn't stop your beliefs lol

Ok One last thing if you hate people sexualized one piece females and oda even give them fanservice you shoulda been drop his series long time ago your son shouldn't stop your beliefs lol
No it's not about the fanservice itself. Oda's characters are not really slutty but yes, they do wear short clothes for fanservice. Even Yu-Gi-Oh had fanservice with Tea and Mai, it's just japanese culture. It doesn't interfere with the story at all.
Also, I don't have any problems with anyone that like hentai themselves. The vast majority of the fandom likes it. Who am I to judge?
Personally I don't like it, don't look for it and don't look at it.
One thing is for me to read the manga and have Robin wear a slutty beast pirates outfit, the other is for her to go flow blown out sex with people on the crew in a r34

Zoro? Yeah you have to pick up the worst and most boring character in one piece to be your favorite. Good luck 'trashtalking'.
1. Roger
2. Blackbeard
3. Zoro

A man that drinks, trains, keeps the will of his dying friend alive, won't back down from Mihawk in the face of death, honorable swordsman and 100% loyal to his captain even if said captain is a piece of shit.
What is a good chracters in your books? What SH do you like? What is so boring about Zoro?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž
1. Roger
2. Blackbeard
3. Zoro

A man that drinks, trains, keeps the will of his dying friend alive, won't back down from Mihawk in the face of death, honorable swordsman and 100% loyal to his captain even if said captain is a piece of shit.
What is a good chracters in your books? What SH do you like? What is so boring about Zoro?
:pepelit::pepelit::pepelit:

Zoro? Yeah you have to pick up the worst and most boring character in one piece to be your favorite. Good luck 'trashtalking'.
:beckmoji:
Post automatically merged:

1. Roger
2. Blackbeard
3. Zoro

:steef: :finally:

Last edited:
999.9. Im stoner
nice to meet you bro :cheers:

lmaoo this is what I exactly said to you when Sanji fanboys picked him as their fav in op lol. so you got hurt huh?
:milaugh:

999.9. Im stoner
nice to meet you bro :cheers:

lmaoo this is what I exactly said to you when Sanji fanboys picked him as their fav in op lol. so you got hurt huh?
:milaugh:
Taste is a funny thing. Sanji is weak and a simp. This is a Pirate manga. All his Pirate personality started and died with Mr. Prince. So much wasted potentital. People tend to forget Sanji's fucking NOSEBLEED FOR SIMPING TO WOMEN, A FUCKING NOSEBLEED, iwas actually plot relevant and the dude actually suffered a life theretning injure from it. Like WOW
The SHs are shitty pirates in general, but Sanji and Luffy are special levels of idiots. One Piece is such an amazing world with such interesting characters that it drags you in nonetheless, but out of all 100% characters, why would anyone pick SANJI as their number 1, it baffles me. At least Luffy got the protagonist thing going for him

Taste is a funny thing. Sanji is weak and a simp. This is a Pirate manga. All his Pirate personality started and died with Mr. Prince. So much wasted potentital. People tend to forget Sanji's fucking NOSEBLEED FOR SIMPING TO WOMEN, A FUCKING NOSEBLEED, iwas actually plot relevant and the dude actually suffered a life theretning injure from it. Like WOW
The SHs are shitty pirates in general, but Sanji and Luffy are special levels of idiots. One Piece is such an amazing world with such interesting characters that it drags you in nonetheless, but out of all 100% characters, why would anyone pick SANJI as their number 1, it baffles me. At least Luffy got the protagonist thing going for him
1. Hentais : some Virtual Characters are more attractive than some Bag of flesh in my opinion. So I get why people consume One Piece Hentais.

2. One Piece is not about Ruthless Pirates, One Piece is about Christ-like figures saving everybody they encounter. Pokemon with Boats if you want.

Welcome, by the way mate.

πŸ‘½

1. Hentais : some Virtual Characters are more attractive than some Bag of flesh in my opinion. So I get why people consume One Piece Hentais.

2. One Piece is not about Ruthless Pirates, One Piece is about Christ-like figures saving everybody they encounter. Pokemon with Boats if you want.

Welcome, by the way mate.

πŸ‘½
1. Depends on the girl. Its human nture to sexualize everything. You don't even need a drawing, even a kinky story with no image at all can get the blood flowing. The real problem for me starts with: Robin and Nami are great characters. Nami herself, though beautiful, is very sweet and inocent, kind hearted. It's not OK for me to see or imagine them in gruesome sex positions some r34 out there create. There are even Momo r34 with the SH girls. That shit is wrong.
Also, 100% prefering 2D over 3D is not healthy either. If a regular dude still go out for girls, try and have normal relationships for still see the occasional doujinshi of random young women that are not stablished characters in any serialization, I don't have an issue with that. But, as I said, perveting the OP characters, FALLING IN LOVE with 2D girls, etc, that's not good.
That's my personal opinion though, anyone can go do whatever the fuck they want.

2. Man, that's actually a very good point. PIRATES is a really strange choice of theme really. With Haki, the fruits and everything, Oda could go for anything he wanted and we would still love it. He could even go with Ninjas since OP is older than Naruto and we would still love it. But he went with PIRATES, and me, as a paying costumer who buy offical signatues and offcial products whenever I can, have the right ro criticize what I think is wrong. If you want to be the king of PIRATES, you must be a good PIRATE. Luffy is terrible as a pirate and so is his crew. Does making friends and reaching a final island makes a boy king of anything?
Roger became the King of Pirates by being the badest man in the ocean. If you pissed him off he would murder you and everyone you loved, take Squard for example. Roger took shit from nobody. He made whatever alliances he could to win, even teamed up with the Marines to destroy his greatest rival pirate. He was the strongest, has a lot of street smarts and nobody would dare to cross that mfer. THAT is a PIRATE KING.
This new concept of good virgin pirates that save everybody is a bit odd. Hope Blackbeard beast the shit out of Luffy.

1. Depends on the girl. Its human nture to sexualize everything. You don't even need a drawing, even a kinky story with no image at all can get the blood flowing. The real problem for me starts with: Robin and Nami are great characters. Nami herself, though beautiful, is very sweet and inocent, kind hearted. It's not OK for me to see or imagine them in gruesome sex positions some r34 out there create. There are even Momo r34 with the SH girls. That shit is wrong.
Also, 100% prefering 2D over 3D is not healthy either. If a regular dude still go out for girls, try and have normal relationships for still see the occasional doujinshi of random young women that are not stablished characters in any serialization, I don't have an issue with that. But, as I said, perveting the OP characters, FALLING IN LOVE with 2D girls, etc, that's not good.
That's my personal opinion though, anyone can go do whatever the fuck they want.

2. Man, that's actually a very good point. PIRATES is a really strange choice of theme really. With Haki, the fruits and everything, Oda could go for anything he wanted and we would still love it. He could even go with Ninjas since OP is older than Naruto and we would still love it. But he went with PIRATES, and me, as a paying costumer who buy offical signatues and offcial products whenever I can, have the right ro criticize what I think is wrong. If you want to be the king of PIRATES, you must be a good PIRATE. Luffy is terrible as a pirate and so is his crew. Does making friends and reaching a final island makes a boy king of anything?
Roger became the King of Pirates by being the badest man in the ocean. If you pissed him off he would murder you and everyone you loved, take Squard for example. Roger took shit from nobody. He made whatever alliances he could to win, even teamed up with the Marines to destroy his greatest rival pirate. He was the strongest, has a lot of street smarts and nobody would dare to cross that mfer. THAT is a PIRATE KING.
This new concept of good virgin pirates that save everybody is a bit odd. Hope Blackbeard beast the shit out of Luffy.
Nami got a gold digger mindset that not innocent lol and she flash her titties in alabasta and was goin make the dudes pay up in the mixed bathhouse in wano to see some

Nami got a gold digger mindset that not innocent lol and she flash her titties in alabasta and was goin make the dudes pay up in the mixed bathhouse in wano to see some
She is greedy, but even then she won't kill you in your sleep to steal your treasures. The Alabasta happiness punch was a bit of fanservice.
Take a look around all the OnyFans and stully TikTokers we have IRL. I don't mean Nami is mother Teresa, but she is also not a whore like social media chicks

She is greedy, but even then she won't kill you in your sleep to steal your treasures. The Alabasta happiness punch was a bit of fanservice.
Take a look around all the OnyFans and stully TikTokers we have IRL. I don't mean Nami is mother Teresa, but she is also not a whore like social media chicks
only difference from the onlyfans girls oda didnt make show her pussy and a sex scene but apparently flashing your tits make you a slut even tho i never agree with that statement all my 27 years living

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Welcome aboard, this is already one of the liveliest introductions we’ve seen...can’t wait to hear what else you’ve got to say :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.