another Valentine's event?

Valentine's event this year?

• no

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • yes, let's force the mods to run it!😈

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
I want to ask the users whether they are up for a Valentine's event like last year.

This is last year's thread:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/valentines-day-post-office-2022.22156/

The purpose of this event is to send a message to another user while keeping your identity anonymous

How does it work?
1. Use the google form below to write your message
2. At the end of each day, I will post the messages received in this thread and tag the users that receive messages
3. Any offensive messages will not be delivered

There are many new users who joined after last year's event so it would be nice to run one this year:sweat:

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
100%
Let's spread some kindness fellas
:shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

I have been wondering if we're gonna get another one. I think it was @Kiwipom and @RayanOO who organised and ran it last time? Definitely Kiwi and maybe Rayan or @Natalija ?

It was such a great, surprising, unique idea and extremely wholesome and unexpected, especially for this place, so I would gladly participate in it again, especially with all the new users we've had and some I would like to send messages to in a nice, friendly, platonic way ofc hahaha!

The messages I received last year were really wonderful and appreciated too, thank you to the people who sent them too, whoever you are!

We definitely need something much more wholesome and uplifting after all the things that happened here recently, we need some urgent heavy doses of positivity, stat!

:shocking::sweat::milaugh::funky::neesama::amazing:

I have been wondering if we're gonna get another one. I think it was @Kiwipom and @RayanOO who organised and ran it last time? Definitely Kiwi and maybe Rayan or @Natalija ?

It was such a great, surprising, unique idea and extremely wholesome and unexpected, especially for this place, so I would gladly participate in it again, especially with all the new users we've had and some I would like to send messages to in a nice, friendly, platonic way ofc hahaha!

The messages I received last year were really wonderful and appreciated too, thank you to the people who sent them too, whoever you are!

We definitely need something much more wholesome and uplifting after all the things that happened here recently, we need some urgent heavy doses of positivity, stat!

It was Kiwi and me, but I don't have time to do this now and Kiwi ain't around. So MAYBE if you ask Rayan like this:

Natalija said no

I hope it's as funny as the 2020 one.:ihaha:
For those who doesn't know what I'm talking about.....

@Blackbeard messages to @Echizen_Jo_Ndule, @Rosella.Fiamingo @Elder Lee Hung and @Topi Jerami :

Then the "Suck My Dick" poem to @Chrono :

"Sanji’s number one fan, who brings cheer to the forum.
Unrepentant in tenacity, how we adore’em
Commander theories most sincere, even the blind can see
Kan’t speak for the other fandoms, just for me.

Masterfully spoken
Youth in full motion

Dable jambe blitz
It can’t be seen
Chrono’s winning streak
Kookin’ up that moss green."

“SUCK MY DICK”

Folks thought I was the one created this poem lmao.:doffytroll:

G

Gorosei Informer

It was Kiwi and me, but I don't have time to do this now and Kiwi ain't around. So MAYBE if you ask Rayan like this:

Oh damn thats a shame! Yeah I've heard Kiwi isn't around as much anymore, thats a shame too. Damn that sucks then!

Maybe we should ask @AL sama really nice, Al Sama will you be our vAlentine sama? Hahahaha!

Maybe we could get @TheAncientCenturion to do it? Wouldnt that be FUN?! Surely no shenanigans would happen there?!

Idk if non staff users could run the event but maybe they can help out somehow?

Oh man, I could definitely try to bring out my Puss In Boots eyes for @RayanOO too hahaha! I'd probably look more llike this though:

Or at least this:

Hey @RayanOO you're French, oui? France is the country of love, French is the language of love? Given Paris is the most romantic location too, wouldnt this be perfect if you ran it?

:amazing::catlewd::catpole::catblush::catsure:

Seriously though, if we're not able to run it this year, thats understandable and fine ofc! Although I've just had the hilarious mental image of designing valentine cards sent by some of the staff and maybe other users too hahaha! Something like these!: