General & Others Any "I've change my mind" experiences?

As the title says, it's when you used to think that "opinion A" is the best one, and then at some time, for some reason you change your mind and think "opinion B" is better. It could be a character's character, power level, thought on best or worst arc, or etc. Of course this is all about OPverse.:suresure:

For example:

1. I used to hate blackbeard because of his cunning character, but later on i realize that it's the way pirates do things, no need any naivety or fairness, as long as you could achieve your dream (in pirate world). So i find it's interesting in BB character and respect him more

or

2. In power level wise, for example i used to think sabo was on the same level as admiral just because he could hold his own against fujitora, and then some times later i changed my mind that sabo wasnt on the same level as admiral, i later on thought that stalling a guy cant be use as the reason to put one have the same level as that guy being stalled.

and so on...

So How about yours? You could make more than one point and there could be any reasons why you change your mind:fransuper:

N

NeutralWatcher

I used to think Smoothie>Cracker because of bounty but then I realized bounty is not an indicator of strength in BM pirates when Perospero's bounty is above Snack's.

I think Cracker is stronger than Smoothie based on portrayal.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How did you even reach such conclusion?
I assumed that the Yonko needed to have perfect symmetry between their crews to balance one another out. But with how strong the Tobi Roppo are, it’s pretty obvious that the Beast Pirates have plenty more quality than the BMP already.

What really matters is the Captain’s relative strength to one another. Because even severely nerfed Yonko are titans to high tiers.