Chapter Discussion Any one disappointed Dragon not appearing this arc

I still think there is a chance of Dragon doing something in the arc altough not arriving in Egghead. Remember at the beginning of the arc,when Vegapunk told Dragon he was sure he was going to die soon? Well,now we saw that Vegapunk prepared a message to share in case he died. What if he and Dragon,in that conversation at the beginning of the arc,also prepared something big to strike the World Government? It also depends on the content of the message,i guess. But maybe the Revs are preparing to free some new countries from the WG right after the message of Vegapunk with "the truth about the world" airs trough the world.

His stock has really fallen in the last few years. He literally does nothing. Tbh I'm not surprised Sabo is gaining greater infamy than him. And it's not like he had initial feats of power that made him great. He has nothing

Last Chapter I think Dragon found out where Kuma is and he disappeared into the wind which Sabo pointed out with his ...
If this cope ain't true and Dragon isn't coming to egghead, I think that is a missed plot. Dragon not arriving at Ohara 2.0 where his friends and son are in trouble versus the gorosei whom he wants to overthrow with his RA is very inconsistent plot.

Nope, it is already packed enough, even if I'm disappointed in Dragon doing nothing for the whole manga. Also I expect to see very soon the Akainu vs Dragon clash only because it is nigh time for Dragon to do something.