Any OP fans here work and live in forest?

What if he escapes to the sea, to where the dolphins live?
As vicious as they are, they may be strong enough to protect @Zolo from the tree's revenge
Trees kill slowly. If he were in danger he wouldn’t catch on until it was already at his doorstep. Oh and Dolphins can’t harm mother nature at all, they are pawns in the grand scheme of things
I clean forests so trees would grow healthy in them
That’s pretty good, but don’t go thinking Aramaki is superior to any Beasts Pirate or Seraphim
:ultimoji::doffyou:
Chop all the bad trees and burn them foxfire style

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Bro is carrying logs around like he's from Galley-La.
Are you going to build something in that clearing you're making? Or is it for firewood?
My friend will build with it. And some for firewood. In a day I solo carried 13m3 of logs alone
Post automatically merged:

Too bad we couldnt cut one tree, it would have damaged other trees in forest. It was extremely great quality for building

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Working in nature is lowkey some of the most satisfying activity one can do
I never felt any type of depression or any negative thoughts about anything, never been in bad mood or sad since I started working in forest for myself. No stress , no bossess. Just me working when I want. I wish people would experience such life themselves, we could all stop evils of globalism that way. I myself started to work in farms since 8 years old, my first job after finishing school was cleaning toilets literraly

I never felt any type of depression or any negative thoughts about anything, never been in bad mood or sad since I started working in forest for myself. No stress , no bossess. Just me working when I want. I wish people would experience such life themselves, we could all stop evils of globalism that way. I myself started to work in farms since 8 years old, my first job after finishing school was cleaning toilets literraly
You sound like a hard worker, with a good head on your shoulders. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you do right now? I mean for making money? Do you work as an independent contractor at random forest jobs?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You sound like a hard worker, with a good head on your shoulders. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you do right now? I mean for making money? Do you work as an independent contractor at random forest jobs?
Not really. I dont know how to explain in english, but basically like contractor, I go to auction and offer my price for certain work, I win I do that job. Now My biggest offers come from government. Its mostly cleaning with bushcutter and chainsaw.

Not really. I dont know how to explain in english, but basically like contractor, I go to auction and offer my price for certain work, I win I do that job. Now My biggest offers come from government. Its mostly cleaning with bushcutter and chainsaw.
Honestly, that sounds very chill and rewarding for anyone that enjoys being out in nature. I wish you luck and happiness, my man, and many more contracts

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Honestly, that sounds very chill and rewarding for anyone that enjoys being out in nature. I wish you luck and happiness, my man, and many more contracts
Thank you man, I was in big auction this month and from what I can tell I won, but im not sure, but if I really did than im settled for 3 years now with just this one alone. Forests are best place to work when you are introvert and not afraid of hard work. I care about my freedom, I dont take credits or loans. So I cant be pursuaided to do what I dont want to by government.

Thank you man, I was in big auction this month and from what I can tell I won, but im not sure, but if I really did than im settled for 3 years now with just this one alone. Forests are best place to work when you are introvert and not afraid of hard work. I care about my freedom, I dont take credits or loans. So I cant be pursuaided to do what I dont want to by government.
Fair play, that's a good mindset to have when you can back it up

My mentality but I prefer the city and urban environments, I go and do whatever I please, I’m like a professional slacker/job quitter. Even right now i’ve been through 6 jobs this year alone lmao
:lawbepo: