Rules Anyone else keep getting logged out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I got another problem, and I am not the only one, @Jew D. Boy has expressed the same thoughts, and I think a few more. The forum has been rather slow for the past few weeks, with it taking a few minutes to load pictures or gifs.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I got another problem, and I am not the only one, @Jew D. Boy has expressed the same thoughts, and I think a few more. The forum has been rather slow for the past few weeks, with it taking a few minutes to load pictures or gifs.
oh and here I thought I m the only one facing it
Iโ€™m at the point where I include a picture or GIF in a post, see it show up, submit the comment, and the image either disappears or takes upwards of five minutes just to load. Feels like 1997 around here sometimes...

K

Kaido D. Stronger

The same thing started happening to me a few minutes ago, the images are taking too long, even my comments were buggy to post.

S

SinOfGreed

Yeah at first I thought people were just posting blanks, but then I realised it was pics/gifs that were taking ages to load lol

Ugh this issue is really making the forum almost unusable for me. It literally logs me out mid-way through writing a comment. If I use forum for 10 mins straight, I have to relog in 4-5 times. And with different computers too.

never happened to me but make sure you you arenโ€™t using the incognito / private mode

also clear your browser history and log in again maybe it works and if it doesnโ€™t work maybe use another browser like windows edge

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Ugh this issue is really making the forum almost unusable for me. It literally logs me out mid-way through writing a comment. If I use forum for 10 mins straight, I have to relog in 4-5 times. And with different computers too.
Have you tried clearing your browser data and deleting your cookies/caches and all?

Or have you been trying a different internet browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.