• Duh

Votes: 56 81.2%
  • Didnt see that comin

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • No doubt more shocking than even the One Piece

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems like #BestDad doesn't apply to Kaido anymore.
I didn't buy into it, even as a meme. He accepted calling Yamato his son, sure, but he was still abusive, beat her within an inch of her life, and was willing to off her as we found out in this chapter.

So did #KaidoBestDad is still on the run?
Never did for me.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I didn't buy into it, even as a meme. He accepted calling Yamato his son, sure, but he was still abusive, beat her within an inch of her life, and was willing to off her as we found out in this chapter.
I know but it would have been funny if Kaido really were the best dad.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I always think Kaido started to drunk and being suicidal because her own daughter (Yamato) idolize someone other than Kaido and he is his worst enemy (Oden).

So Kaido might seeking an attention from her own daughter via suicide and Yamato still doesn't realize if her own father want to die so badly only just for her attention.

I can see it, but Oda would have to pull off a mind-bending narrative judo to turn Kaido's character around.

I always think Kaido started to drunk and being suicidal because her own daughter (Yamato) idolize someone other than Kaido and he is his worst enemy (Oden).

So Kaido might seeking an attention from her own daughter via suicide and Yamato still doesn't realize if her own father want to die so badly only just for her attention.
I kind of bought that theory, and would've believed it if the cuffs weren't real. A good dad wouldn't use murder as a failsafe if he doesn't impress his son.

It's Kaido?!?! Course they were real. Didn't need Haki for that one
:kaidowhat:
Also, didnt he beat her all throughout her childhood? I just dont get Yamato's shock
While I voted duh, this I want to rectify to avoid unnecessary misconceptions.
He only beat her when he came at kaido saying he wanted to be oden, that’s it.
It’s akin to luffy saying he wants to be pk to garp and gearing beat up.
Post automatically merged:

Larry, you should have made the poll results visible by user...I need to have a stern and very long talk with the seven people who didn’t pick the first choice :laughmoji:
Papa Jew is disappointed ;-;
Post automatically merged:

Last edited: