Theory Aokiji : has the copy of the Final Road Poneglyph! & Rogers Deal with the World Government ?

AOKIJI
Aokiji has the copy of the Final Road Poneglyph & Rogers Deal with the World Government

Ex-Admiral Kuzan retired from the Navy 2 years ago after losing his 10 day duel with Akainu for the position of Fleet Admiral of the Navy and has allied himself with Current Yonko Marshall.D.Teach “Blackbeard”
So how did he get a copy of the Final Road Poneglyph??
It comes down to its Location
which is
MARIEJOIS
First let me explain how It ended up in Mariejois

“PIRATE KING”
GOL.D.ROGER
Roger cared deeply for his crew and he knew the consequences of discovering the Truth about the world government and the Void History in reality the Roger Pirates knew more about the Truth than the people of Ohara

I can tell you everything about the world.
His right hand man “Dark King” Silvers Rayleigh openly states that he knows everything and was willing to explain it all
So why were the people of Ohara killed but the Roger Pirates Alive?
Rayleigh is a Legend but the rest are not as powerful as him (Shanks and Scopper Gaban being exceptions) and wouldn't be able to hold off a Admiral
why didn’t they do the same to the Roger Pirates

Roger traded the Final Road Poneglyph to the World Government in return his crew gets to live out the rest of their lives without being hunted down if they are they will reveal the truth to the World
But
They are famous pirates so they still have Active Bounties but there are instances like

This isn’t the first time I’ve heard about sightings of him
Marines keeping tabs on Rayleigh and possibly the other Roger Pirates but they never act on it unless they interfere but kizaru also just left after kuma dealt with the Strawhats because Higher ups like Kizaru know about this deal and Garp made the lower ranking marines avoid conflict with him beacuse of the war with whitebeard
And even after they confirmed it. Rayleigh is still in Sabordy Archipelago and even after 2 years they don’t even try

BACK TO KUZAN

After Sengoku Stepped down Aokiji was his choice but he was forced to fight Akainu for the Fleet Admiral position. I believe he used his final days as Admiral leading upto his fight agaisnt Akainu to Visit mariejois and ultimately take a copy of the final Road Ponygliph
Or
Visited Mariejois to meet the Gorosei so he could discuses his Retirement and used that opportunity to take a copy of the Ponygliph
How?
The Marine Higher ups has access to Mariejois so a admiral visiting wouldn’t alert them to take higher security measures no one would even suspect anything if they see a Admiral wandering around especially Aokiji
Why
Losing Faith in the World Government

There’s plenty you can do without belonging to the Marines I’m starting to see certain things exactly because im not with them anymore
Aokiji wasn’t the only one who lost faith even Sengoku started to lose faith but stayed with the Government but Aokiji was the only one to act on it and do something about it and stealing that copy which is the last piece to finding One Piece
which according to
Whitebeard final words
Will Turn the World upside down and engulf a Great Battle
This would lead the Downfall of the World Government and the Celestial Dragons

who will he give the Copy to?

Nico Robin is the only one who is able to decipher it and aokiji told her to stay with the strawhats and at this point Robin is the only one he could ever trust that copy with
Regretting the Ohara Incident
Aokiji let her live because of Jaguar.D.Saul last wish who was Robins best friend and after the Water 7 arc Aokiji met robin and encouraged her to stay with the Strawhats and says
Ohara still lives
Maybe he intends to not only allow her to fulfill sauls last wish but Oharas dream to find out the world history by giving her the final piece to finding Raftel

K

Kaido D. Stronger

AOKIJI
Aokiji has the copy of the Final Road Poneglyph & Rogers Deal with the World Government

Ex-Admiral Kuzan retired from the Navy 2 years ago after losing his 10 day duel with Akainu for the position of Fleet Admiral of the Navy and has allied himself with Current Yonko Marshall.D.Teach “Blackbeard”
So how did he get a copy of the Final Road Poneglyph??
It comes down to its Location
which is
MARIEJOIS
First let me explain how It ended up in Mariejois

“PIRATE KING”
GOL.D.ROGER
Roger cared deeply for his crew and he knew the consequences of discovering the Truth about the world government and the Void History in reality the Roger Pirates knew more about the Truth than the people of Ohara

His right hand man “Dark King” Silvers Rayleigh openly states that he knows everything and was willing to explain it all
So why were the people of Ohara killed but the Roger Pirates Alive?
Rayleigh is a Legend but the rest are not as powerful as him (Shanks and Scopper Gaban being exceptions) and wouldn't be able to hold off a Admiral
why didn’t they do the same to the Roger Pirates

Roger traded the Final Road Poneglyph to the World Government in return his crew gets to live out the rest of their lives without being hunted down if they are they will reveal the truth to the World
But
They are famous pirates so they still have Active Bounties but there are instances like

Marines keeping tabs on Rayleigh and possibly the other Roger Pirates but they never act on it unless they interfere but kizaru also just left after kuma dealt with the Strawhats because Higher ups like Kizaru know about this deal and Garp made the lower ranking marines avoid conflict with him beacuse of the war with whitebeard
And even after they confirmed it. Rayleigh is still in Sabordy Archipelago and even after 2 years they don’t even try

BACK TO KUZAN

After Sengoku Stepped down Aokiji was his choice but he was forced to fight Akainu for the Fleet Admiral position. I believe he used his final days as Admiral leading upto his fight agaisnt Akainu to Visit mariejois and ultimately take a copy of the final Road Ponygliph
Or
Visited Mariejois to meet the Gorosei so he could discuses his Retirement and used that opportunity to take a copy of the Ponygliph
How?
The Marine Higher ups has access to Mariejois so a admiral visiting wouldn’t alert them to take higher security measures no one would even suspect anything if they see a Admiral wandering around especially Aokiji
Why
Losing Faith in the World Government

Aokiji wasn’t the only one who lost faith even Sengoku started to lose faith but stayed with the Government but Aokiji was the only one to act on it and do something about it and stealing that copy which is the last piece to finding One Piece
which according to
Whitebeard final words

This would lead the Downfall of the World Government and the Celestial Dragons

who will he give the Copy to?

Nico Robin is the only one who is able to decipher it and aokiji told her to stay with the strawhats and at this point Robin is the only one he could ever trust that copy with
Regretting the Ohara Incident
Aokiji let her live because of Jaguar.D.Saul last wish who was Robins best friend and after the Water 7 arc Aokiji met robin and encouraged her to stay with the Strawhats and says

Maybe he intends to not only allow her to fulfill sauls last wish but Oharas dream to find out the world history by giving her the final piece to finding Raftel
Congratulations, it makes sense, that would open up possibilities ... Maybe kaido has a copy.
He challenged the navy several times. If the navy is attacked, Mary Geoise is unprotected.

Fishman Island, Zou,Wano was main holders of Road Poneglyphs and most likely, Elbaf has the last one.
I guess you remember incorrectly. Known red poneglyphs are in Zou, Whole Cake Island and Wano. Whereabouts of the one in the Fishman Island is unknown.

As opposed to marines having it, I think Whitebeard took it from the Fishman Island(Since it was his turf) and hid it elsewhere.

I guess you remember incorrectly. Known red poneglyphs are in Zou, Whole Cake Island and Wano. Whereabouts of the one in the Fishman Island is unknown.

As opposed to marines having it, I think Whitebeard took it from the Fishman Island(Since it was his turf) and hid it elsewhere.

Roger flashback, Road Poneglyph, Fishman Island?

Man with the burn scar, Blackbeard knows about the history of the world, Buggy will get a whole of the transponder snails and show the world it’s history, Shabks and Buggy will be defeated then.

Shanks can claim the one piece anytime, Buggy will soon too, Blackbeard will take care of them then, Everyone sees the events and everyone starts to act on that after.