Fanclub Apapapappapapapa - Apoo Fanclub

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't know about you guys but Apoo's Devil Fruit have a chance to become one of the most broken fruits.
He can literally counter Observation Haki IMO. If he somehow utilizes his DF with Haki bro soundwaves that can explode, cut.
Jesus. Never been that hyped about Devil Fruit since Enel's.

I don't know about you guys but Apoo's Devil Fruit have a chance to become one of the most broken fruits.
He can literally counter Observation Haki IMO. If he somehow utilizes his DF with Haki bro soundwaves that can explode, cut.
Jesus. Never been that hyped about Devil Fruit since Enel's.
Ive been hyped for him since Saboundy. His hype and potrayal was so obvious. Being Kidd's rival, attacking Kizaru and being the chapter cliffhanger, still being able to talk after Kizaru's kick. All the signs were there.

Alongside Bege, Apoo has one of the most unique and creative DFs. Plus him being from the long arms tribe makes him extra cool for me ( since I have long arms in real life). And his personality being all trollish is the cherry on top.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ive been hyped for him since Saboundy. His hype and potrayal was so obvious. Being Kidd's rival, attacking Kizaru and being the chapter cliffhanger, still being able to talk after Kizaru's kick. All the signs were there.

Alongside Bege, Apoo has one of the most unique and creative DFs. Plus him being from the long arms tribe makes him extra cool for me ( since I have long arms in real life). And his personality being all trollish is the cherry on top.
Now that I think about it a little more. Luffy didn't see that coming fair enough his Observation is pretty mid and no he didn't master Future Sight ( to all of Luffy's wankers ). But Zoro said ( depending on the translation ) something is coming lookout.
Does Zoro have a new never seen Observation Haki type? I mean he may not acquire future sight but maybe operate on something like sensing attack by the force not predicting the way of the attack but actual attack.

ps. Take my thought lightly I'm after 10h of work and may said some BS xDD.

Now that I think about it a little more. Luffy didn't see that coming fair enough his Observation is pretty mid and no he didn't master Future Sight ( to all of Luffy's wankers ). But Zoro said ( depending on the translation ) something is coming lookout.
Does Zoro have a new never seen Observation Haki type? I mean he may not acquire future sight but maybe operate on something like sensing attack by the force not predicting the way of the attack but actual attack.

ps. Take my thought lightly I'm after 10h of work and may said some BS xDD.
Nah thats just basic CoO. Zoro just gave the exposition that an attack is coming.

I think Apoo has a unique DF like BM. Her DF allows her to create elemental homies in which CoA is useless against. So im assuming he can create soundwaves that CoO/FS cant properly sense/predict.

This would go all the way back to early OP. Where instead of haki, people would need to find the DF weakness to defeat the user...example Croc: Water, Enel: Rubber.

Ive already found many weaknesses to Apoo's fruit...as much as it sucks.

1.) Restraining Apoo from playing his intruments
2.) Attacking Apoo before he starts his attack
3.) Leaving his range and using ranged attacks on him

Then Apoo would need to rely on his physical stats and abilities. Which I have a feeling is pretty good. I feel so far weve only see his ranged attacks. But we havent seen his CQC attacks. Like he has skinny long arms that can change in intruments. Those can really be used into weapons.

I really wanna see him change his arm into a musical instrument....preferablly flute. Use CoA with it and fuck shit up. Thatd be epic.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah thats just basic CoO. Zoro just gave the exposition that an attack is coming.

I think Apoo has a unique DF like BM. Her DF allows her to create elemental homies in which CoA is useless against. So im assuming he can create soundwaves that CoO/FS cant properly sense/predict.

This would go all the way back to early OP. Where instead of haki, people would need to find the DF weakness to defeat the user...example Croc: Water, Enel: Rubber.

Then Apoo would need to rely on his physical stats and abilities. Which I have a feeling is pretty good. I feel so far weve only see his ranged attacks. But we havent seen his CQC attacks. Like he has skinny long arms that can change in intruments. Those can really be used into weapons.

I really wanna see him change his arm into a musical instrument....preferablly flute. Use CoA with it and fuck shit up. Thatd be epic.
I wonder how his attack direction works. People say that it goes straight forward but I noticed the funny thing I don't know if it's good translated or not but wasn't he saying Luffy's name before he explode?

C

critical mindset

if he could turn his arm into a fiddle, that’d be real nice, symbolic with the way he plays his enemies. He made two SNs take to heel, like a badass!

I wonder how his attack direction works. People say that it goes straight forward but I noticed the funny thing I don't know if it's good translated or not but wasn't he saying Luffy's name before he explode?
I think he can attack from any direction he wants. Thats why hes so dangerous to CoO users. Perhaps they maybe able to predict his rhythm tho.

if he could turn his arm into a fiddle, that’d be real nice, symbolic with the way he plays his enemies. He made two SNs take to heel, like a badass!

He outsmarted Hawkins, the dude who has psedou FS. How many FS users is Apoo gon clown:suresure:

C

critical mindset

I think he can attack from any direction he wants. Thats why hes so dangerous to CoO users. Perhaps they maybe able to predict his rhythm tho.

He outsmarted Hawkins, the dude who has psedou FS. How many FS users is Apoo gon clown:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

There’s only one way this can end

Last edited by a moderator: