Questions & Mysteries Apart from the Luffy / Law alliance what other alliance could have worked well in the worst generation?

Luffy - Kidd is obvious, constant beef would result on each of them trying ti best the other.
High chances to achieve great successes but also high chances to die for a stupid reason (they're dumbasses lol).
Basically, they would be a good team meaning that they would destroy everything trying to stop them, this team is literally an unstoppable force but unable to cooperate.

Law - Hawkins would be a deadly and broken team if they sit at the table and focus on a common target. They would size each other and create a strategy to acheve whatever goal they have, I see no chances of failing here.

Zoro - Killer - Drake are a monstrous combat team, all CQC fighters with insane physical stats and characteristic weapons. Also they're all pretty cool headed, which is good for teamwork. I see some good bounty hunters right there.

Apoo - Bege is insidious too, just Imagine Apoo on a safe position on top of Godfather, spamming his sound attacks from the High ground while Bege bombs everything on sight.
Their characters are not compatible tho

Last edited:
Luffy - Kidd is obvious, constant beef would result on each of them trying ti best the other.
High chances to achieve great successes but also high chances to die for a stupid reason (they're dumbasses lol).
Basically, they would be a good team meaning that they would destroy everything trying to stop them, this team is literally an unstoppable force but unable to cooperate.

Law - Hawkins would be a deadly and broken team if they sit at the table and focus on a common target. They would size each other and create a strategy to acheve whatever goal they have, I see no chances of failing here.

Zoro - Killer - Drake are a monstrous combat team, all CQC fighters with insane physical stats and characteristic weapons. Also they're all pretty cool headed, which is good for teamwork. I see some good bounty hunters right there.

Apoo - Bege is insidious too, just Imagine Apoo on a safe position on top of Godfather, spamming his sound attacks from the High ground while Bege bombs everything on sight.
Their characters are not compatible tho
Well, I didn't think of Luffy / Kid or Law / Hawkins lol
Kid Apoo and Hawkins
It's just the worst alliance lol
I could see Urouge and Luffy getting along well.
I have the impression that Urouge is a big comic lol
Zoro/ Mihawk allaince would have shaken the world.
Mihawk and Zoro are not from the same generation lol
Zoro / Luffy alliance works fine
We know so much Zoro and Luffy so yes