Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Youtubers are sucking so much Oda dick this week, holy shit

"The Greatest Chapter" - Mr. Morj

"Peak Fiction... Oda said God Mode" - BDA

"They made Oda president of Japan for this chapter" - KoL

"GODA DELIVERED WHEN IT MATTERED MOST" - Jay D. Legend

and so on...
All for the views, if you actually watch their videos they all have their doubts or reservations about the retconning of the fruit despite enjoying the chapter.

Don't you see a Pattern here?
Luffy vs Kaidou is like two faces of the same coin
Luffy have Sun God DF while Kaidou have Dragon DF

I don't think it's coincidence that Shanks is hyped as greatest CoC User while Mihawk's Name "Dracule" means Dragon
And Shanks is one who brought DF to where Luffy was, while Mihawk is one who trained Zoro
Luffy had his Eye Scar when he was with Shanks, while Zoro had his when he was with Mihawk
... etc

I believe Shanks gained his Unique CoC from defeating a "God" or some kind of interaction with one
While Mihawk made his Sword Black by slaying a "Dragon" or some kind of interaction with one

I think the reason Mihawk have Black Blade while Roger, Oden, Rayleigh, Shanks, WB ... etc don't is because it requires a Dragon Sacrifice.
You don't think it's a coincidence too that the only other person who had a Black Sword (Ryuma) is known for slaying a Dragon (And even though Onimaru said that Ryuma have many Legends, Oda decided to only highlight this one)

I'm pretty confident that Black Sword is not earned by Mastery but rather by a specific Condition
Zoro is gonna turn his Sword Black by slaying Kaidou (However it's possible this might not be the end, cuz Kaidou's DF gonna trigger something too)
You're falling for a noob level attempt to make these spoilers believable. :crazwhat:
They can have fun now or not going by some anti-Zoro Pirates' reactions, we win in the end. :myman:

"I cant have any takes?"
:laughmoji:
Guys be careful a lot of italian one piece readers are watching here to laugh about all the bullshit here (like ZKK). The good news is that a lot of them are Sanji bros :stealthblack:
Soo we gonna get a lot of retarded baguettes soon?
:whitepress:
Oh LoOk GuYs im goNna PoSt a soUTh paRk mEme reaLLy quIcK So i loOk sMarT and cooL but before that lemme call italian sanji bros retarded for few likes bc i have no life

All for the views, if you actually watch their videos they all have their doubts or reservations about the retconning of the fruit despite enjoying the chapter.
The overall feeling for a lot of fans seem to be that the mythical zoan nika stuff came out of nowhere and not the best written thing, but the chapter and Gear 5 themselves were good. Which I agree wiith