[FNZ] Super Role Madness Arcane Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scum Reads
  • LindlTaylor
  • Crying bc no Cryo
  • Naomi
  • Fujishiro
  • Flower
This is the final straw Alexis you've pressured me into full claiming role and flavor

I'm Marcus

I have one ability to where if i use it once on them their vote is blocked and twice on them they die

i get a one shot redirect of: 1 non lethal, 1 kill, 1 invest, 1 doc, 1 prevent, and 1 item use

i also have a 3x track

and someone named ren who makes me pass on my abilities to someone when i die

and i have a refill

and i can be immune to actions from a role of my choice for a day

and my ultimate lets me RB up to 6 scum at once

i couldnt handle the pressure of you scumreading me and this was the only way to stop my wagon
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
This is the final straw Alexis you've pressured me into full claiming role and flavor

I'm Marcus

I have one ability to where if i use it once on them their vote is blocked and twice on them they die

i get a one shot redirect of: 1 non lethal, 1 kill, 1 invest, 1 doc, 1 prevent, and 1 item use

i also have a 3x track

and someone named ren who makes me pass on my abilities to someone when i die

and i have a refill

and i can be immune to actions from a role of my choice for a day

and my ultimate lets me RB up to 6 scum at once

i couldnt handle the pressure of you scumreading me and this was the only way to stop my wagon
Doc me my dear laster friend, I must pursue my true wincon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top