[FNZ] Super Role Madness Arcane Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
This is my 2nd time playing Super Role madness mafia, my first time was actually my first game playing mafia ever, Back in 2018 I guess, Courtney gave me a WW role and N2 was a full moon, since I was new I didn’t know any players so I picked a random mofo and ended up killing 4 people that night on a rampage 3 townies and 1 maf, next day people were confused how can town lose 3 in one night and I was so happy by their confusion I mistakenly openwolfed in D3 discussion and got lynched that day, was the funniest shit ever lol
 

Nuit Rouge

Well, I give up. Can't win against fools.
‎
This is my 2nd time playing Super Role madness mafia, my first time was actually my first game playing mafia ever, Back in 2018 I guess, Courtney gave me a WW role and N2 was a full moon, since I was new I didn’t know any players so I picked a random mofo and ended up killing 4 people that night on a rampage 3 townies and 1 maf, next day people were confused how can town lose 3 in one night and I was so happy by their confusion I mistakenly openwolfed in D3 discussion and got lynched that day, was the funniest shit ever lol
Too long.
Vote Lynch Ali
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top