Are Sasaki Kojiro and Rebellion Owner the same person?

Are they one and the same?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Did you even bother to create a topic? Lol
I would like to know what makes you think that I am him.
Dude’s English is broken and incoherent, sounds like it was ran through Google translate 6 times.

Plus we know Kojiro always created alts to fake his own credibility after flushing his own reputation down the toilet, and then pretending his alts weren’t actually him. Lol

So yeah this dude is probably Kojiro.

Dude’s English is broken and incoherent, sounds like it was ran through Google translate 6 times.

Plus we know Kojiro always created alts to fake his own credibility after flushing his own reputation down the toilet, and then pretending his alts weren’t actually him. Lol

But how does it make sense to create an alt and ask to ban your main account? That would defeat the purpose of creating an alt.
Imo, I can't answer for the things my brother does on the internet.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
But how does it make sense to create an alt and ask to ban your main account?
Kojiro did not ask to be banned. He self-immolated his reputation, and then publicly posted his password after realizing he was a laughing stock who no one took seriously and the mods banned him for it.

So it would be just like a kid who frequently created alts and lied about creating them to create yet another alt and lie about creating it.

Kojiro did not ask to be banned. He self-immolated his reputation, and then publicly posted his password after realizing he was a laughing stock who no one took seriously and the mods banned him for it.

So it would be just like a kid who frequently created alts and lied about creating them to create yet another alt and lie about creating it.
This doesn't make sense. He told me about the password issue, he returned after posting the password, I believe. His most recent ban remains with its reasons unknown, even to me, his brother.
This is easy to resolve, just check how many active and unbanned accounts have the same IP as mine and my brother.

This doesn't make sense. He told me about the password issue, he returned after posting the password, I believe. His most recent ban remains with its reasons unknown, even to me, his brother.

This is easy to resolve, just check how many active and unbanned accounts have the same IP as mine and my brother.
Say 'brother' a little more often and we'll believe you

I'll send him a message here asking about it because I don't know either.
You can't send messages yo banned users
Post automatically merged:

What did he do before the password incident?

Say 'brother' a little more often and we'll believe you

What did he do before the password incident?
To be honest, whether you believe in me or not is a case of whatever.
And then I'm the one with poor reading comprehension.
I am the guy's brother, and my only way to communicate with him isn't through an online forum. Let's think outside the box?

To be honest, whether you believe in me or not is a case of whatever.

And then I'm the one with poor reading comprehension.
I am the guy's brother, and my only way to communicate with him isn't through an online forum. Let's think outside the box?
You'd send a message to a guy who lives in the same house as you?

Actually he did ask for a ban, the ban is for 9 months.

Party pooper much.
That's TAC's entire personality lol

Actually he did ask for a ban, the ban is for 9 months.

That's TAC's entire personality lol
Ah, so it was for 9 months, I see. The colleague above simply made a list of lies, so you can see that he harbors some resentment towards Sasaki Kojiro, that's what I call free rent.

Well, you speak as if it were common knowledge here, so could you show me a case in which Sasaki Kojiro marked alternate accounts?!
I think whatever my brother may have done to you, he left you immensely broken.

Last edited: