Chapter Discussion Are the Worst Gen more important to the world plot than people previously thought?

I feel like people undervalue her haxxed devil fruit. Her hax is no less than Law's to me, I would say superior in a way. She is less haxxed than Sugar, but only by a short margin, and if she consistently trains her body she could turn pretty imposing as a Nova. Assuming she didn't already.
laws devil fruit is so hax its worth more than every pirate in history but Gol D. Roger. diez barrels was going to sell that shit for 5 billion

In my opinion, yes. While of the majority Worst Generation will never reach Luffy's level EOS, overall, I think we been knew they were important, but some people favor some over others and basically ignore everyone else.

We have literally own seen three of the Worst Generation with more than 10 named attacks (Luffy, Zoro, and Law). As for everyone else, they either have no named attacks that we know of or up to three or four. We are literally still waiting to see what they're made of now that the majority have gathered in Wano.

They're the New Generation coming in hot, and now is the time to see it which will not be without struggle.

I assume the remaining of the Worst Generation will also have their spotlights and that will be very interesting indeed!

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
They've become a primary fixture of the series on par with the Strawhats now. I use to not think so, and believe it would boil down to Luffy, Teach, Zoro, but the recent chapter reinforces their place for the rest of the series. Law is actually gonna be pretty crucial moving forward since he not only has the Worst Gen links, but the Ds as well.