Current Events Are the ZKK believers ready to admit that it’s over?

Most of them are not even ready to graduate from wearing diapers. Them suddenly hating Oda and insulting him because they won't get ZKK is no different from a petulant small child throwing an embarrassing tantrum and saying "DADDY I HATE YOU" when they're told to put the toy back on the store shelf.

Most of them are not even ready to graduate from wearing diapers. Them suddenly hating Oda and insulting him because they won't get ZKK is no different from a petulant small child throwing an embarrassing tantrum and saying "DADDY I HATE YOU" when they're told to put the toy back on the store shelf.
This is funny concerning how much hate Zoro receives daily.

If ZKK happened will all of the deniers acknowledge they are wrong about Zoro again I don't know everything about One Piece and Oda.

Or will we once again see the haters downplay Zoro's latest feat because they can't handle Zoro being incredibly strong and powerful. Just like they did after Zoro scarred Kaido and obtained ACoC. They are still whiny about Kaido's new scar.

If ZKK happened will all of the deniers acknowledge they are wrong about Zoro again I don't know everything about One Piece and Oda.

Or will we once again see the haters downplay Zoro's latest feat because they can't handle Zoro being incredibly strong and powerful. Just like they did after Zoro scarred Kaido and obtained ACoC. They are still whiny about Kaido's new scar.
I believe it will happen because of what we have, but I'm so interested in seeing the reactions aside from that. Those kinda people would never admit to being wrong so it'll be crazy to see what they come up with.

Zoro landed Asura because Kaido wasn't threatened - Luffy lands his big wind up shot the same way

Luffy toys with Kaido - Kaido actually outstrikes him

Luffy is immortal - Luffy is dying mid fight

Gear 5 is strong without Haki - Luffy is combining armament styles

Etc. But they're never wrong.

Yes yes and I'm sure the day the mole-people crawl out from the earth and expose the moon landing as a hoax we'll all bow down and heap worship and praise upon the drunk homeless man on the corner who was trying to tell us all this for all these years.

Yes yes and I'm sure the day the mole-people crawl out from the earth and expose the moon landing as a hoax we'll all bow down and heap worship and praise upon the drunk homeless man on the corner who was trying to tell us all this for all these years.
Translation, you are never wrong because you know more about than One Piece than even Oda.

You can continue to read Two Piece while I enjoy One Piece.

Translation, you are never wrong because you know more about than One Piece than even Oda.

You can continue to read Two Piece while I enjoy One Piece.
ZKK is a religious cult at this point. You lot have zero evidence, zero grasp on reality, and zero composure when you're rightfully told by others outside your echo chamber how you've spiraled down into insanity.

Those blasted "Zoro haters" are just telling you to stop drinking the green kool-aid. It's over. Eject from the sinking ship. We're trying to help you but instead many of you seem keen on doubling down injecting copium into your veins and by the time Wano's over we'll be seeing a mosshead re-enactment of jonestown/heaven's gate. It doesn't have to be this way.

ZKK is a religious cult at this point. You lot have zero evidence, zero grasp on reality, and zero composure when you're rightfully told by others outside your echo chamber how you've spiraled down into insanity.

Those blasted "Zoro haters" are just telling you to stop drinking the green kool-aid. It's over. Eject from the sinking ship. We're trying to help you but instead many of you seem keen on doubling down injecting copium into your veins and by the time Wano's over we'll be seeing a mosshead re-enactment of jonestown/heaven's gate. It doesn't have to be this way.
Let zoro fans have their dream lmao you just sound like butt hurt kid who couldnt even stand one of the main characters having a moment to shine

There's mountains amount of information that support it. You are just another one who refuses to acknowledge it.

Here one.

This seeing shows a clear connection between Zoro and Ryuma, the legendary samurai that slayed a dragon above the capital. Kawa is telling us it's more than just a pure coincidence.