General & Others Are there any Zoro fans who actually like Sanji or vice versa i.e. are there any Sanji fans that also like Zoro?

Which are you?

• Total voters
Sanji was actually my first favorite character from One Piece. But Timeskip made him dirty and WCI destroyed him. Wano took his pieces from WCI and threw at thrash.

I kind of like Sanji just don't like how he is being portrayed lately. The best thing of Sanji is his gentleman side that was completely forgotten despite simply not hurting women.

Zoro and nami are my favourites SH the rest well are not between my favourite and I wouldn't know how to rank them since im neutral with them but I don't hate any mugi or they are not between my non-favourite characters

Sanji does have some shortcomings that people don't like, but those who like him see more of his advantages

Zoro is almost a perfect character, but he has some annoying fans, which is why some people don't like Zoro. Fans really affect the attitude of the outside world towards a character

Sanji is my second favorite. However, I believe he has been treated poorly by Oda especially the following circumstances
  • portrayed to be gentleman but use raid suit to peak women naked
  • crying and asking female friend to fight female opponent (this is not what gentleman does)
  • devil jump with his captain during WCI, for what?
  • excessive nose bleed

I like Sanji and Zoro just don't think Sanji is as strong or right near Zoro but I also don't think Zoro like low diffs sanji. Not to extreme with either most extreme I am is ZKK just because I think kaido has to die otherwise he will just come back to wano when the sh's aren't there.